4

Onika's POV

I looked away from the mirror where my last customer was currently admiring his tattoo just as Robyn came in causing me to sigh.
"What are you doing here?"

"Uh...my job?" She walked over to her side of the booth and began organizing her piercing needles and jewelry.

"That'll be $300." I informed him and he handed me my money with multiple compliments and promises to refer others to me.

Once he left, the booth filled with silence besides the sound of me cleaning my equipment and Robyn reorganizing her station.

"This is so stupid." She murmured.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said this is stupid! You've been avoiding me for no reason."

"You kissed me! And my little sister saw you do it!"

"And? You act like you didn't like it!"

"That's not the point and you know it."

"Then what is the point?"

"We work together! And I'm not looking for anything serious right now, at all."

"Who said I was looking for something serious?"

"This conversation is over." I began to pretend that I was gathering my stuff even though I was just joining Lani at the front desk.

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is." I repeated.

"Oh would you look at that. My client just cancelled." She waved a small bag in my face causing me to look up. Weed.

"Is the conversation still over?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"What would you like to talk about?" I smiled.

"Actually...I can't talk right now, gotta go pick up my brother from practice because my ma is working late but...I'll pick you up tonight?"

"Okay Robyn." She smiles before walking out. I grabbed my stuff and walked out to the front desk.

"Hm. Someone must be enjoying their piercer." Lani teased.

"Um. Please shut up."

"Alright. Delusional ass." She held her hands up in surrender.

"Whatever. I'm about to get out of here. My sister is going to be home soon  and I'm pretty sure her friend will be there too so I gotta go terrorize them."

Beyoncé's POV

"I'm trying to tell you Beyoncé. My sister isn't shit." Ming warned me for the thousandth time in the last three days.