2

Beyoncé's POV

I woke up to something tickling my nose and opened my eyes to Ming's curls strewn across my face. I blew her hair out of my face and rolled out of her bed. I tripped over a textbook and groaned as the pain shot through my foot.

I glared at Ming who began to snicker at me.

"Fuck you Ming."

"Good morning to you too Bey." She stood up and stretched before she took off running and I knew exactly where she was going.

"Wait! Dammit Ming!" I trailed behind her and she slammed the bathroom door in my face.

"Get lost Beyoncé. I'll be taking my good old time in here so you might as well go do your own thing." I kicked the door in frustration before walking back to her room and grabbing my phone. I decided to make breakfast for Ming and I. By that, I meant making cheese eggs because thats about all I can do without burning something.

I was scrambling the eggs in the pan and sprinkling the cheese on top while doing a little dance and humming to myself. Once the eggs were done, I poured the eggs onto two plates and went and sat at the island. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I felt two warm hands on my shoulders.

"You made breakfast for me, baby? You shouldn't have." I turned around and met the face of Nicki. My eyes quickly raked up and down her body. She was wearing velvety shorts that her ass was definitely eating, and a sports bra.

"Wait no that's not for you that's for M-"

"Thank you gorgeous." She winked and picked up the plate and fork and kissed my forehead.

"But that's f-"

"Bye B-Beyoncé!" She called out as she walked away. I sat there stunned with a mouthful of eggs.

A few minutes later, Ming came over to the island. She glanced at my plate and frowned. I watched her walk over to the stove and look in the pan before looking back at me.

"So...you're in my house and couldn't make me some nasty ass eggs too?"

"Nasty?" I couldn't lie, that kind of hurt.

"Beyoncé. You and I both know you can't cook. It's just the principle."she grabbed a fork out of a drawer and sat  next to me.

"For your information, I did make you
some 'nasty eggs'. My boo came and took them." I dreamily stared off into space as she stabbed her fork into my eggs.

"Your bo-Onika?" I nodded.

"Jesus Beyoncé. You are really whipped! She probably doesn't even remember your name."

"Yes she does. She called me B-Beyoncé again."

"Wow. What an accomplishment."

"I hope you choke on those eggs." I grumbled. She slid the plate closer to her and ate the rest of them. Nicki came back downstairs fully dressed and sat her plate in the sink. She grabbed a little bottle of juice out of the fridge and took a swig.

"I have a client to get to at the shop so...later losers." She frowned at me as I continued to drool at her.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Onika's POV

"Who's this?" I asked Kehlani as I walked into the shop to see a green eyed girl sitting in my booth. Kehlani
shrugged and I directed my attention to the girl.

"Hey I'm Nicki, and your name is..."

"Robyn. Call me Rih though."