14

Y'all remember the old days where y'all didn't hate me and liked to vote and comment? Yeah, me too😭

Speaking of hate, a lot of y'all hate Ming for some reason, and now I'm curious soooo...since I wanna interact with you guys more than I usually do, drop the reason you dislike Ming and I'll respond!

Beyoncé's POV

"Do you think it was a bear?" I gulped and looked off into the distance.

"Beyoncé. I told you already, there are no bears! They're native to all of Texas, yes, but upon my research, heavy hunting and trapping eliminated most of them and now they only populate Big Bend in West Texas," Ming responded matter-of-factly.

There was another sound in the brush, but neither of us could tell which side, it had gotten so dark.

"Okay...well if it's not a bear, what if it's a mountain lion," I wondered, she didn't answer. I quickly looked over to her as she zipped her bag back up and slung it over her shoulder.

"Well, I actually...don't have a statistic on that one," she confessed.

"Ming! Are you-" I was cut off by a loud growl.

Ming and I looked at each other and both kicked our asses into gear and began sprinting. I glanced behind me to see Ming on my tail, looking off behind us every couple seconds. I turned around just in time to run straight into a tree.

I groaned as I sat on the dirt and twig covered ground of the forest.

"Shit, Bey! You gotta get up! What if that thing is still hunting us?" Ming pulled on my arm exasperatedly.

"That hurt so bad," I whined as I rubbed my forehead.

"What's gonna hurt even worse is if whatever the fuck that was comes back to bite us both in the ass, let's go!" Ming urged me to stand but when I didn't she quickly dragged me up.

I was surprised by her sudden burst of strength considering how small she was. She all but dragged me through the darkness in whatever direction we were going, neither of us knowing where the campsite was.

The crisp night air was only filled by the sound of our frantic footsteps as we moved quickly through the brush and our struggles to breathe. All of a sudden I felt what felt like hair on my face and I quickly pulled my hand out of Ming's grasp to claw at my face in fear.

I knew it wasn't my hair which was back in braids, and Ming's was in a slick bun which meant it could only be one thing...a spider web. I shrieked and began rubbing my face in horror, not knowing if the spider was on me or not.

"Beyoncé! We can't stop! We gotta keep going, girl!" Ming threw her hands up at my second inconvenient encounter with nature.

"It's probably on me! Can we just please...stop...for...a second," I panted out. The energy that I had left was currently being drained at a faster pace as I flipped the fuck out.