Chapter 1

I woke up because my phone is keep ringing and it's irritating me so much.

I don't know who the hell is calling me in the early freaking morning like seriously? It's that much important ba?

I picked up my phone on my side table and answered it without looking to caller ID to know whoever they are.

"Finally Madison! You picked up your phone!" Mom said. The one who is behind why my phone is so noisy.

Oh, it's my mom pala.

"Yeah mommy you just disturbed my sleep," I said in a sleepy voice. "So what's the reason why you call me po ba?" I talked again.

"I'm sorry my sweetheart, I have favor lang kasi for you," she said in a sweet tone.

Favor?

"What it is?"

"So your tita ninang Selene's son is coming home he's from States and he will continue his last school year here in the Philippines"

"So?"

"You're so grumpy, lady" I rolled my eye. "Anyway, my favor is to accompany him to your condo building because he will be your neighbor." she continue.

A what? Neighbor?

"Oh okay, got it," I said.

"Omg thank you, baby! I know naman you will not going to reject me." I heard her giggling. "Btw, wait for him to lobby he's now on his way na"

Wait I will wait? No. You gotta be kidding me I hate waiting and that's not my thing.

I suddenly get up to my bed. "What? I'm the one who will gonna wait? Mom no. You're kidding me." I said while shaking my head even I know that she will not see me.

"Oh, c'mon madi he's on the way na you will not wait for too long," she said.

On the way naman na pala, i really hate waiting kasi. 

"Okay, i'll get up na." I said. 

"Be nice to him okay." Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi ni mom. 

"Do I look bad? I'm nice kaya to everyone." I said

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, sweetheart. I just pretend na lang that I don't know how grumpy you are." she laughs. 

"I'm not." Tanggi ko.

"Okay, you're not, I'll hang up na. Bye madi I miss you. Please visit our house baby."

"After the enrollment I will sleepover there. I miss you too mom. Take care, love you. Send my I love you to daddy, bye." I said in the sweetest voice I had.

"I will baby, take care too bye." then she hung up.

So that's all? That's the reason why my pretty sleep disturbed? 

I get up to my bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower so I can prepare na for my "neighbor".

After I take a shower I wear my oversized t-shirt and high waist denim shorts. I dry my brown hair and put on some lip tint then when I'm done I go down to the kitchen and make some coffee I'm not a fan of heavy breakfast, just coffee that's all okay for me.

When I finished my coffee I decide to go to the lobby and wait for him there.

Sana talaga hindi na ako mag wait ng matagal.

I sat on the couch in the lobby and get my phone so I can entertain myself while freaking waiting. 

30 minutes had passed pero wala pa rin sya kaya nag uumpisa na akong mainis.