Chapter 4

I just woke up from my nap and check what time is it on my phone. I took a nap after lunch on pale man's condo I'm so sleepy kasi talaga ang aga-aga ko nagising kanina para hintayin yung pale man na yon.

6:30 pm.

I messaged ava and ask her what time kami magkikita.

The only bitch I want:

8 pm, girl.

I get up from my bed and go to my bathroom to take a bath.

Almost 1 hour din ang tinagal ko sa bathroom bago ako natapos at pumunta na ako sa closet to pick my clothes to wear later.

I pick my backless bodycon dress and wear it then I go to my table to dry my hair and tie it to a messy bun I also put on some light makeup, just light because I'm not a fan of heavy makeup after that I wear my black stiletto and get my Chanel purse.

7:50 pm.

My phone suddenly ring and I saw ava's name.

The only bitch I want...

"Oh?" I heard the loud background music of the bar when I answer her call, so it means she's already there.

"Where are you!?" Malakas na tanong nya.

"I'm on my way" Sagot ko habang pababa ng hagdan galing sa room ko.

"Myghad madi! Make it fast, please!"

I rolled my eyes. "Can you please wait? inom inom ka na ba?"

"Slight." then she laughs. "Oh btw, Lucas is here"

"And so?"

"Remember what I told you last week na he spread to the whole university that you two are dating daw"

"That's not true naman tss"

"I know, hindi ka nga nagpapaligaw," she said. "And oh your cousin is here"

"Kiel?"

"Yeah actually may kasama s'ya na guy he's gwapo but not my type he looks masungit kasi."

"Okay, I got to go na." Hindi interesado na sabi ko.

"Take care! Drive safely bitch."

"Thanks." then I end the call.

I locked my condo and go to the parking lot and start my car and drive go to the bar.

I'm thankful 'cause it's not traffic. After I parked my car I entered the bar at agad na sumalubong sa'kin ang malakas na sound at nakakahilong mga ilaw. I roamed my eyes to find Ava and I saw her on the table with my cousin Kiel and...

Reese?

What is he doing here?

"Madi!" Ava shouted my name saktong paghina ng music kaya madaming nakarinig sa sigaw nya at lumingon sa gawi ko even Kiel and Reese look at my direction.

 I hate attention.

I go to their place ignoring those people who are looking at me.

"Finally you're here," Ava said.

"Why you need to shout my name ha?" I sit on the single sofa and cross my legs.

"To saw us? Duh."

Inirapan ko na lang sya at ininom yung drinks na nasa table namin.

I have high tolerance naman but no to black label.

I noticed that pale man is in front of me he's wearing a white plain t-shirt with his black leather jacket and black ripped jeans partner with his Balenciaga shoes.