your gems bio

Y/n was a guy like any other living life normally. Until one day there was a car with a drunk driver that passed a red light and a girl was in the way Y/n pushed the girl and himself out of the way. He ran away afterwards because he hated being the center of attention. He arrived at school and it was the day of the SAT's like usual he got a perfect score like most tests.

When he was 20 he signed up to serve the military he may not be decorated but he didn't let that stop him from fighting like he was. He did however receive a purple heart from surviving a shot to the chest. His last mission in a war provided very difficult choices and eventually his life. His platoon and him needed to get important information out of the field and to HQ and one soldier needed to make a sacrifice. Y/n volunteered to run up a hill and provide covering fire while they escaped knowing he could die he ran and they were able to escape. When the platoon escaped a large squad was moving in and Y/n quickly ran into the forest taking a different path managed to attract a lot of attention by making noise. He kept running until eventually he found out he was cornered. surrounded on all sides he was given two choices, surrender or die. In response knowing that either way he was likely dead he gave himself a third choice. Y/n took his gun and positioned it under his chin and pulled the trigger but there was no bullet and instead got a bad bruise on his chin. The next few seconds were filled with gunshots and no one said a word until they heard a cough "At least my squad got away and you got nothing".. One soldier came up and stabbed Y/n in the same spot his original injury was and he fell asleep due to the pain. 

...........Y/n gasped and then coughed he looked around seeing a dark abyss with nothing around y/n then heard a voice.

?:hello y/n.

In response he turned around seeing a tall women with pink hair and a belly button exposed with a gem in the middle.

Y/n who are you?!

?:(giggle) my name is rose quartz and I am giving you the chance to come back but you will be in a different earth. There will be many fights my son and friends will be in and they will all need you. So will you please help.

Y/n thinks for a moment with his head faced down before saying something to rose quartz

Y/n: I just got out of a war by death and it was horrible the pain was unimaginable. Now you want me to help these people I don't know just so they are spared pain that could be even worse. Any sane person would say no and just want to rest. You're lucky that I'm not like that. *Y/n looks up with a grin on his face* I'll help your friends if it means they can be spared that pain.

Rose Quartz: Thank you for helping y/n but you cannot help as a human so you will be reborn as a gem they have special powers and there are multiple kinds of them though. If you will still help then I need to know what kind of attributes you want.

She then steps over to a platform and places her hand on it to reveal multiple capsules with the names of multiple gems in an undecipherable language. Y/n looks at them all amazed recognizing a few of them from his original world.