Fusion part 2/birthdays?

Y/n:Okay so is this the location. Its the coordinates I got from your head.

Garnet: Yep this is the- wait did you say you took coordinates from my head.

Y/n: yep I have telepathy meaning I can talk to you without actually talking to you and see into your mind to find things pretty useful for interrogations huh. Only downside is that In order to do it I need to have a relationship with the other person or physical contact with the person.

Garnet: wait so when you grabbed my shoulder before we teleported you used your telepathy.

Y/n: right again but I thought for sure that at least Sapphire would have seen this coming.

Garnet: okay, lets stop talking about fusion counterparts. Yes this is the place. Now lets get started we have a long way to go.

Y/n: Why don't I use my dimensional mirrors to help us find obstacles

Garnet: That would be helpful please do that.

Y/n: On it *snaps his fingers as two dimensional mirrors are summoned and Y/n makes one portal that leads to 1,000 other portals that are made as well and sends a mirror through before it comes out the other portals.* The other mirror has been programmed to show me any obstacles or dangers we may come across and when it meets an obstacle it will appear on the receiver.

Garnet: interesting but what do you mean by programmed.

Y/n: If I interface with my Rose Quartz weapon I can change my weapon to follow a program. Currently their like drones. There mission is to go out and report back as soon as they find something. Also it helps that almost every gem thing can be interfaced with. Heck even a warp pad can be interfaced with.

Garnet: That is really incredible Obsidian. Have the drones picked up anything.

Y/n: not that they can find. *as he says this his hand gem glows*

Garnet: Uh, Obsidian.

Y/n: sup.

Garnet: your gem is glowing

Y/n: which one *he starts looking through the footage given back by the drones*

Garnet: the one in your right hand.

Y/n: Oh, *moves his arm so that its brought up to his face and the palm is facing his face as he looks at his right hand seeing the gem glowing. He then summoning his RQ weapon and turns his arm around as a small panel opens up showing a keypad and screen. Currently there is a sonar function on the screen as it shows an object in the path of something moving.* huh the drones did pick something up apparently there's a boulder in our path but that can easily be solved. *garnet summons her gauntlet as Y/n glances at her* without destroying the drones.

Garnet: *play-full tone* aw. *she then smiles as Y/n chuckles before turning of his weapon after snapping his fingers*

Y/n: okay lets get started. *they both start walking down the trail leading further down towards the center. before the reach a tunnel* Ladies first Garnet.

Garnet: Okay but I'm shoving you in front of me when I get in.

Y/n: *waves his hand slowly in front of garnet's face* no, you're not.

Garnet: *slightly hypnotized tone* no, I'm not. *she then moves her head side to side snapping herself out of it* wait a second you used telepathy didn't you.

Y/n: Its called a jedi mind trick and yes. *snickers as Garnet snickers a bit as well* Anyway after you.

Garnet: Fine. *goes toward the entrance and then quickly grabs Y/n pulling him down with her before letting go.* Now are there any obstacles.