facing our demons

(You've all read the last chapter by now so you know that in order for black to come back not shattered he needs Y/n to master all his abilities. Of course the abilities will slowly progress through the book but we're starting with the most difficult power first. Berserk Mode)

(Y/n pov)

So we came back home and for some reason Steven made a pillow fort. As I enter I feel this eerily creepy feeling like someone's really mad at me. Naturally the first thing that comes to mind is Amethyst so when I turn to look at the door I see her standing there in a crossed arm way. It was that moment he knew he fucked up.

Y/n: Heeeey Amethyst. Amy. ammy. the amminator. *y/n says with a nervous look and smile on his face while Amethyst just shakes her head. Y/n puts his normal face on* right gotcha. So how're you doing. 

Amethyst: Oh I'm just fine not like I've been *she's been talking in a calm tone but now her tone is escalating* waiting an hour for a friend to just casually come walking through the door like its nothing to just leave everyone alone. *her voice goes back to normal* Where were you.

Y/n: having a conversation with Lion.

Amethyst: oh well that's ju-what?

Y/n: I had a conversation with lion and I have another story to tell you guys at Steven's party *smiles childishly*. Please don't kill me.

Amethyst: *she sighs* fine whatever just come back home earlier next time. *she turns around facing the door* I was really worried about you. *she goes in her room*

Y/n (A): she was really worried you know. *Y/n looks for Amethyst2 as he sees him and the others by a sleeping Steven.*

Y/n: I know but I-*he sighs* I should have been here shouldn't I.

Garnet Y/n: ya you should have. Now can you explain who the lion is.

Y/n: oh right guys *points at lion* This is Leon he's probably going to be called that by Steven and he's his pet

Lion: I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me a pet or Lion.

Y/n (P): did that Lion just speak!

Y/n: No I just gave him the ability to telepathically talk to us.

Y/n (RQ): cool.

Y/n: anyway wanna hear the legend.

all Y/n counterparts quietly cheer because of Steven still sleeping. Lion moves next to Steven and sleeps as ,the Y/n counterparts go to the door.

Y/n: first thing we should do is talk to Pearl so lets do that. *Y/n and "Y/n (P)" activate their pearl gem as the door opens and they walk in. then the door closes.* Hey Pearl can you come over here! *Y/n Shouts as he doesn't see her in the room*

Pearl: sure Obsidian *Pearl walks over to them from a water pillar that was smaller than the others.* Whats up and why did you bring the whole group.

Y/n: You need to tell me the truth about Pink and Black Diamond. *Pearl starts sweating bullets as she looks freaked out* The lion from the desert had a connection with Rose Quartz and he told me I only bring it up because it makes sense that you and Pearl2 *points at Y/n (P) who is also freaked out* would know.

Y/n (A): know what .

Garnet Y/n: yeah whats going on Pearls. *then both pearls are freaked out and surrounded*

Y/n: *Y/n pushes everyone back* hold on everyone you're making them scared. *as everyone is away Y/n looks back at the two Pearls* Pearl you need to tell someone. no matter what happens nothing leaves this room.