The Legend

(So in the series this chapter would be about Lion meeting Steven. But this isn't the series and we haven't showed off telepathy so get ready for a conversation with everyone's favorite pink carnivorous cat Lion!)

we are here in the desert seeing giant sand pillars until one falls down and we hear grunting behind a sand dune, as Garnet walks to the top of it followed by Amethyst, Pearl, Y/n, and the one causing the grunting a crawling Steven.

Steven: W-Water. Uh...So thirsty... for water.

Pearl: It'd be safer if you stand up and walk.

Steven: You don't understand. This is how...You're supposed to act...in the desert.

Y/n: *crouching and looking at Steven speaking in a jokingly manner* No..its not...thats how you die... of a.... Heat stroke. *stands and talks in a normal tone* so unless you want water from me and not possibly die you'll stand up.

Steven: *immediately stands up* YOU HAVE WATER! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.

Y/n: Its not exactly the freshest water.

Steven: Who cares. Can I please have some water.

Y/n: okay then. *summons his shield and uses it as a pan placing ice that he made with cryo-kinesis and then heats up his pan with pyro-kinesis making water he cools it down so that it is room temperature then manipulates the shields shape to look like a cup and hands it to Steven* here you go fresh from the ice. *grinning like a kid*

Steven: Thanks Obsidian *starts drinking it then stops* ah thanks Obsidian but I'm done.

Y/n: no problem. *bubbles drink then puts it in his pocket dimension.* now what do we do gems.

Garnet: these columns and structures have turned aimless.

Pearl: its building columns with no roofs, stairs that go nowhere, This is out of control.

Y/n: we're aware of that that's why we need to get *turns around facing the group and holds his hand out to them then uses shape-shifting powers to make his head appear in his hand* ahead. *smiles childishly and giggles*

Pearl: That was un-necessary.

Amethyst: *comes up behind Steven* well I guess we better *grabs Steven's shoulders as she flips over lets go and rolls down the hill* roll on over there.

Pearl: Amethyst same thing.

Y/n: *scratches back of neck* sorry about that I guess she got that idea from me.

Pearl: Thank you for taking responsibility for your actions. *Y/n faces Amethyst before he winks as she winks back. (no one saw Y/n wink just Amethyst.)*

Steven: *everyone hears a roar. Steven gasps and looks around* what was that? *meanwhile Y/n pops out his scanner robotic arm (looks like a regular mega man hand just can't find a picture) and starts scanning*

Y/n: *looking at his sonar and sees a lion but also on his energy scanner he sees the lion identified as Rose quartz energy which thoroughly confuses him. he turns to look at the rest of the gems and sees them all staring at him* What?

Garnet: well did you find anything.

Y/n: Yes. There's a lion out there. Can you guys take care of the gem structures while I take care of the Lion if it comes to close to Steven.

Pearl: *looks at Garnet for confirmation to which she just shrugs* I suppose we can but Steven comes first above anything else and you can't use that berserk mode okay Obsidian.

Y/n: no problem see you later gals.

Amethyst: *Amethyst comes back and hugs Y/n while hiding her face* you better still be here or I'll kick your butt okay.