Pearls progress and the new pupil

Alright day two of coming back home and some freaky stuff happened last night. Any way today started out like any other..... for someone who's "dead" wake up at six, train in their mind-scape, scan themselves for anything to give them away, Etc. Etc. Etc. Anyway after all that the "brothers" and fusion fragments comes back from the Sky Arena. Everyone does their own thing but eventually Y/n checks on Pearl using a scan and sees something strange.

Y/n: Um guys did anyone mess with Pearl.

everyone who's awake: No

Y/n: Well according to this scan she should be back on her feet in a few days.

Dragoon: What?

Pearl2: That's impossible. Her stupid clone is supposed to eat away at half her energy. so it should take her longer

Y/n: Well looks like it's possible now but how could this have happened.

(flashback last night)

After Amethyst went to her room Y/n and Dragoon looked at each other and shrugged then Dragoon was heading to their room before Y/n looked at Pearl's basket that had a light from a lamp shining down on it.

Dragoon: *looks back* you coming.

Y/n: One second.

Dragoon: alright but they'll be mad.

Y/n: ya, ya, i'll deal.

Dragoon enters their room as Y/n stares at the gem and the light reflecting off of it as he pulls out a chair and sits.

Y/n: Hey Pearl, It's been a while... I need to teach you about the multiverse. heh I learned a secret not sure what to make of it but it's okay. There's a lot I have to show and tell you. I saw different Y/n's today not sure if they have a similar objective as me and Dragoon but, ya. I miss you; your smile, your laugh, your over-protectiveness. I'm not sure why I wanted to talk to you but somehow it puts me at ease. Thanks.

Y/n gets up turns off the lamp finds a dry towel tucks pearl's gem in the towel and rubs it before going to his room.

...

...

...

...

Eventually.

Pearls gem has arcing electricity around it and the towel moves a bit as Pearl's gem floats up before...it falls back on the bed slightly out of the towel as Holo-pearl says something in a much more robotic tone.

Holo-pearl: power source accepted transferring energy..... to much energy transferring excess back to host.....energy output stable powering off.

(end flashback)

Dragoon: Well whatever happened it means we don't need to wait a month. Anyway it's time to get to work.

Y/n: True but should we tell everyone or keep it a surprise.

Pearl2: Let's make breakfast first. 

After ten minutes and some portals they have 4 plates of pancakes.

One for Steven. two for the Amethysts (they reach the ceiling ). and the last two are for everyone else. The portal door activates causing Steven to stir as Garnet comes out.

Dragoon: You think it's enough.

Garnet: Hello.

Dragoon, Amethyst: Hey.

RQ2, Garnet2, Y/n: What up

Pearl2: Hi.

Garnet looks at the stack and questions the amount.