the Rubies and sapphires pt 1

(symbol meaning:

*action during speech*

'thoughts'

(author note))

after Y/N faded into particles to be fused with the other gems. The gems Y/n was to fuse with felt something wrong as the rubies start to go on their mission.

Ruby y/n: 'what was that pain it felt like I was being shattered'

Ruby1: hey ruby we're at blue diamonds base lets go.

Ruby Y/n: coming ruby.

Y/n's ruby form leaves and arrives outside with the other three rubies.

Ruby1: *looks at you* hey ruby what was with the tossing and turning about while you were sleeping.

ruby Y/n: oh that I'm not sure I just felt like I was being shattered and then you called out to me.

Ruby3: really why?

Y/n: It's probably just being worried over the mission.

Ruby1:I'm fine just waiting for a fight.

Ruby2:I WANT TO GET DOWN THERE AND FIGHT ALREADY!!!

Ruby3:I'm wondering who our new assignment is.

after Ruby3 says that, two sapphire comes out and starts talking to the rubies about their new assignment.

(I know, not very good)

sapphire Y/n: hello it is nice to meet you my name is sapphire and this is sapphire we were assigned four ruby guards so I'm guessing you're them.

Ruby1-3,Y/n Ruby: Yes nice to meet you.

Sapphire: Let's go and make sure sapphire gets a safe chamber he went through some kind of experience.

Sapphire Y/n: I'll be fine I just collapsed because of pain I'll get over it.

Ruby Y/n: Forgive me my sapphire but what happened.

Sapphire Y/n: I'm not sure. I just felt like I was being shattered.

Ruby Y/n realizing he might have the same experience looks at him with a puzzled expression.