new visitors and school

After everyone arrived we all sit down on the bleachers except for Pearl who is in front of us with a sword in each of her hands. Pearl swings one of her swords a bit because she hasn't used it in a long time, and for some reason Amethyst is literally on a cloud. How, I have no idea.

(I'm adding a new element to the speech, when you see something like

Y/n - Amethyst: (it means that the first character mentioned is talking to the second character through telepathy.)

Pearl: Alright so in order to give a proper demonstration i will need an opponent.

Y/n: Why don't you fight Pearl2.

Pearl: the last thing you need to to know about sword-fighting is that every sword-fighter will have their own technique and I want to show my technique first. so-

Steven tries to raise his hand as Garnet lowers it and Steven tries to raise his other hand as Garnet2 lowers it.

Pearl: Luckily I have the perfect candidate right here.

Pearl then does some ballet moves and summons a hologram of herself with a stream of light comes from Pearl's gem to the hologram. Pearl then gets in the same position as the hologram

Steven: Cool hologram Pearl.

Dragoon - Y/n: Kinda creepy.

Y/n - Dragoon: yep.

Pearl then swings her sword at the stream of light as it slowly dissipates as hologram pearl opens up what seems to be eyes.

Holo-Pearl: Do you wish to engage in combat.

Pearl: Let this be the perfect battle. *she gently throws her other sword to Pearl2*

Holo-Pearl: You've already made a mistake by challenging me. *gets in a position*

Pearl: hmm we shall let our swords decide *gets in similar position*.

Amethyst: NERD!

Both Garnets, RQ2, Steven, Amethyst2, and Pearl2 shush Amethyst as Dragoon wraps his tail around her and pulls her close while Y/n covers her mouth as they watch in anticipation. 

Holo-Pearl then lunges straight towards Pearl as a huge gust of wind blows through as Dragoon has to tuck in his wings and Steven has star eyes. Pearl and Holo-Pearl then run for a while and keep clashing while they do some graceful flips and mix in some ballet moves. They eventually stop clashing blades and are stuck in mid-clash.

Holo-Pearl: Defense rank "S". Zero openings detected.

Steven, Pearl2: Go, Pearl, Go.

Amethyst: *managing to get out of Y/n's grip* Go both of you.

Pearl smiles a bit as holo-pearl manages in one move to fling Pearls sword away as holo-Pearl backs up and prepares a slash.

Holo-Pearl: Opening detected.

Holo-Pearl slashes at Pearl who has started running before, she slides under holo-Pearl's blade, and manages to get near her own as she grabs it recovers. Holo-Pearl then jumps up before spinning in air going to land a downward strike. Pearl sees this and flips Holo-Pearl before she stabs straight through Holo-Pearl's "heart". Holo-Pearl rolls on the floor before landing face up. 

Holo-Pearl: Match set challenger wins.

Steven: Yay Pearl.

Pearl manages to walk up to Holo-Pearl as she sits up.

Holo-Pearl: Do you wish to battle again?

Steven runs up to Pearl and then around her

Steven: Pearl! That was amazing! *stops running and stands in front of her.* You were so cool!