Demon and Breakfast?

Today we see Steven Universe in the kitchen making something with Y/n leaning on the wall before he goes over to the warp pad and activates it.

Y/n pov

I use my future vision to find out how today is going to go and see some kind of demon scroll burning then possessing something making it look like a giant breakfast thing. I then look into what the crystal gems are doing with my future vision and see Garnet on a mission all by herself so I decide to go and help her. I arrive and see Garnet about to go into an old gem building.

Y/n: *Shouts* hey garnet.

Garnet: *looks backwards and sees Y/n* whats up Obsidian.

Y/n: *uses super speed to appear in front of garnet* are you looking for an old gem thing.

Garnet: yes.

Y/n: can I come with you.

Garnet: why

Y/n: because I used my future vision and according to one of my paths you'll need my help when we get back to the temple.

Garnet: okay let's go.

We start travelling through the  temple and find ten different trap rooms with water escape rooms tilting floors oil on the ground and fire from above. During which i had to show off my pyro-kinesis telekinesis and used my arena ability to make it easier. Until we finally reach a room with a scroll hanging like a poster on the opposite side of the room.

Garnet: there it is lets get it. *starts walking before stopped from Y/n raising an arm*

Y/n: wait let me scan the room first to find traps.

Garnet: alright. *Y/n turns his arm into the RQ robotic arm raises it and scans the room then turns it into blaster form and blasts it at the floor triggering spike arrow and bomb traps. they then start walking toward the scroll/poster* Its a good thing you came with me it would have been more difficult without you.

Y/n: I'm happy you allowed me to come with you. *walks up and grabs the poster off * Now lets go Steven should have finished making a together breakfast.

(we are going to do a back track and pov switch so know this happened during the walking through the Gem structure.)

Steven pov

Obsidian just left I should probably make breakfast form him as well

Steven: *start making waffles and put them on a plate then puts on chocolate syrup. then starts banging on temple door* Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst. *turns around with hands balled into fists and places them on his hips with puffed out cheeks* hmm. *continues making food by cooking and dumping popcorn on breakfast. then goes to warp pad and starts a countdown* 1,2,3 warp in. *nothing happens and he flops down to the ground* Guess they're out saving the world along with Obsidian. *puts whipped cream on the breakfast then stares at it* look at you your perfect. *goes over to the door and opens it* Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet. *goes back in and grabs a strawberry and keeps repositioning it until it is on top of the pancakes then smiles as he raises it up.* Its done. *then puts it back down* look at you you're so perfect.....I can't eat you alone you're a together breakfast.

???: then we can share it

Steven is shocked that someone was there with him and turns around to see Y/n.

No ones pov

Y/n: hey Steven.

Steven: hey Obsidian. wait?! how did you get here without going through the warp pad? *the warp pad activates and Garnet comes out holding a bubble with a F/C (favorite color) bubble*