Stevens shield

(it is now the weekend so I can update more chapters like when I first brought this story to life)

last time we ended the chapter we left our champion in front of the crystal gems kneeling telling them why he came here, and all the kings horse and all kings men couldn't put the crystal gems composure together again.

Crystal gems (so happy i can write this instead of commas and their names): WHAT!!!

Y/n: *looks up* did you not get all that? let me start again *coughs then looks down*. My name is obsidian and I was sent by rose after she died to protect her son and her friends.

Pearl: *does a bald face lie to make him go away* but were not rose quartz friends. *laughs nervously*

Y/n: *looks up* really okay then I apologize I need to start my search for them then *starts to leave*

amethyst: *SHOUTING* HEY IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND! CAN WE GET OUR FRIENDS BACK!!!

Y/n: sorry but they knew that if the fused to form me we could not separate until i have my form back completely.

Garnet: then why would they fuse with you?

Y/n: because I have a mission which can only be accomplished with the help of all of Roses friends. They can gain control at anytime they want. If they ever want or need to come out they will take control of my current form turn into what they look like and then they control well this form. okay.

they all have blank faces at this time

Y/n: okay then if you don't mind I don't know how long my journey is going to be so I got to get a move on bye! *start running off at sonic speeds*

Pearl: well that was strange.

Amethyst: I know our friends take us out here tell us all will be explained soon then they fuse with a rose quartz to form that Obsidian guy.

Garnet: yes but we have to deal with the important thing here.

Amethyst: And what in the world is more important then our buddies stuck in a fusion.

Pearl: STEVEN!

Crystal gems: *shout all together* what are we going to tell him!

Garnet: We just need to get on the warp pad and tell Steven the truth and hope he takes it well.

Pearl, amethyst: right!

they all begin walking to the warp pad

(Meanwhile) (Y/n pov)

Y/n: 'I have to find this beach city that is where I'll meet up with Steven and be able to save him from any danger he faces.' *arrives on the outskirts of beach city* I'm almost there just need to make it to the temple on the beach. *runs all the way there*

(Steven pov)

Steven: 'it feels like hours since they left. where did they go why did they leave. All questions i have.' I'm so bored when are the they going to come back. *then he hears a knock on the door walks up to it and opens it* hello?

???: are you "Steven Quartz Universe"

Steven: yes are you the new mailman!

???: no I am not the mailman. may I come in.

Steven: 'OH, man a stranger wants to come into my house what was that thing dad always said' *starts remembering what his dad said incorrectly*

Greg: if a stranger ever wants to come in your house let them you'll have a lot of fun.

Steven: okay!

???: thank you *walks inside sits in the corner between the wall and the warp pad*

Steven: *sits down in front of stranger* So what are you doing here?