the hidden amethyst

(sorry this is coming out after two days but you know school, covid, and family. any way on with the story.)

The prime kindergarten has been turned into a huge wasteland and nothing lives there except for two one late comer and one that was planted just before the diamonds abandoned the planet and thought every gem was destroyed.

all of a sudden the ground starts shaking as a part of the wall breaks open.

(you're gems form will be as perfect as jasper's forming was.)

Then an amethyst pops out of the hole.

Amethyst Y/n: Alright ready for the fight

Amethyst Y/n: Alright ready for the fight. when do we start *looks around and doesn't see anyone* where did everyone go? I-I must be the first one out right ha I'm way better than all of you *points at holes*. *sigh* well guess I might as well train while I'm waiting.

Amethyst Y/n Starts training while someone 100 feet away someone is starting to come out of the rock.

(Amethyst point of view (POV))

Amethyst: hey what's up everyone. *looks around* everyone?

(who else thinks this is adorable)

amethyst starts hearing someone grunting faintly and starts following the noise.

(Timeskip) 

Amethyst hides behind a rock and sees another Amethyst bigger than her. training, while smashing rocks using a whip.

The other amethyst??? moves over to her rock and is about to shatter it, and likely her when all of a sudden

The other amethyst??? moves over to her rock and is about to shatter it, and likely her when all of a sudden. Amethyst squeaks loud enough for the other amethyst to hear.

no one POV

Amethyst Y/n:*moves to the sound of the noise and sees another amethyst* oh hi there sorry for scaring you I just wanted to train before the rest of the squad came out sorry.

Amethyst: its okay

Amethyst Y/n: so anyway do you know where the rest of the amethysts are?

Amethyst: no.

Amethyst Y/n: Fine we'll figure it out later for right now lets go see what the world looks like okay.

Amethyst: okay.

they travel and make it all the way to the beach city where they're currently walking through a forest when they see the crystal gems on the beach having a beach day. the Amethysts go down to meet them. They also see Garnet on the sand

Amethyst Y/n: *puts his face in front of Garnet*hello

Garnet: (squeak)

Amethyst Y/n: okay if that how its done here (squeak). *laughs* that was actually a fun greeting.

Garnet Y/n: Garnet what's up *sees Amethyst2* uhh, everyone come over here.

Rose Quartz, pearl, Y/n (P):what

Amethyst Y/n: Hello

Rose Quartz, pearl, Y/n (P): *Scream*

Amethyst Y/n: does everyone have different styles of greetings on this planet? okay. (Screams).......I don't get it.

Amethyst: hi our names are amethyst and we're looking for who to report t-whoa look at how the sun reflecting of the liquid its awesome *dives in* come on amethyst its fine. *looks and see you not there* Amethyst?

Amethyst Y/n: LOOK OUT BELOW!!! *What looks like a spinning ball falls from the sky causing a huge splash* this feels amazing. *swims/runs up to the group* you should try it.

Rose Quartz: where did you come from?

Amethyst Y/n: From the prime kindergarten we walked through the forest to get here took a couple of minutes and there were flying thing bothering us but the scenery was nice.

Rose quartz: so you came from the kindergarten here on this planet.

Amethyst Y/n: Yep why

Rose then explains about homeworld to amethyst and Amethyst Y/n they then join the rebels and become quick friends.

(tell me what you think or if its to short I can always use a critic. next time we will finally be getting to the first season of Steven universe and amethyst will be their normal self. also your pearl amethyst forms are buds and have formed opal. I'll add traits to the personality with every gem that does not have a trait in personality. So far I have made two adds to personality.)

(735 word count)