cool kids

(alright starting off I realized that I said in the previous chapter that I said I wanted to do a high school dxd book, but in order for that book to work I needed to change Draig into Dragoon so I went back and fixed every mention of draig by turning them into dragoon. Besides who doesn't think that's a cool name! anyway I've taken up enough of your time so on with the show)

Today Y/n and Dragoon are doing there own thing after talking to the gems about their mission (so this will be split up into third person pov, Y/n pov, and dragoon pov. Starting of with third person)

currently the 7 gems are all at a pond with Steven as their is moss in the pond.

Pearl: *everyone looks down at the moss* This does not look good at all.

RQ: seriously why did rose grow this moss in the first place. *they look at the moss before seeing Steven jump around on footholds avoiding getting wet and getting closer to the moss as everyone has scared expression*

Steven: Whoa! Cool! *reaches out to moss*

Pearl: Don't touch that *Garnet grabs a rock about to lift it before she hears*

RQ: STUN BLAST! *RQ summoned his arm and shot just on the side of the rock Steven was on. Steven is launched in the air toward part of a cliff before Garnet2 makes two shields and throws them like shurikens hitting the rock cliff before Steven. Steven then slides on the shields as they have been thrown in a precise enough location that he slides up before his direction is changed so that he heads up in the air. Everyone looks up before Amethyst2 looks at Amethyst as Amethyst looks at him*

Amethyst2: Amethyst gonna need some help. *she nods before they summon their whips and throw them toward Steven as they wrap around him and he fallls towards them as both Amethyst make their whips disappear. Both pearls link their hands together and try to find where he's going to land trying to catch him. Steven falls to fast and is going headfirst until an arena helmet is suddenly put on his head as he crashes into the arms of both Pearls.*

Garnet 2: probably a better idea to have used the boulder

Garnet: *as sarcastic as she can be* Really? :/

Pearl: be careful that could have hurt you......Steven

Pearl2: Steven you alright. *Steven has wide eyes*

Steven: That. Was... AWESOME!!! *Stevens eyes have stars in them in amazement*

 AWESOME!!! *Stevens eyes have stars in them in amazement*

Steven: how could that have hurt me.

Pearl2: *sets Steven down* watch.

They look and see that a bird has sat down on a log before the moss starts rapidly moving toward the bird before the bird jumps off the log as the moss break the up into pieces.

Pearl2: also we may not have gotten their in time to pull you out or even if this wasn't magic moss you might have fell and been stuck in there. *notices his helmet* wait where did you get that helmet.