showing off and mind-scape training

(Hey guys I'm back anyways just a bit of a shout-out should I start making the next book that links into this one or continue working on just this book comment 1 for yes and 2 for no. Anyway on with the show.)

Today Y/n and Dragoon are doing a normal activity in the crystal gem house. Washing dishes. Boring but because no one is up yet because it's seven and they need to do this anyway they're doing it now. This also gives the two their chance to talk about yesterday's events.

Dragoon: So not only did you almost die yesterday but you also found out you still have bullets inside you.

Y/n: Possibly you as well because we share the same form.

Dragoon: Oh, great well what do we do.

Y/n: We should remove as many bullets, as we can in the barrier.

Dragoon: Uggh, why can't we do something simpler like *whispers* Tell the girls your secret.

Y/n responds by stopping opening his eyes wide before continuing.

Y/n: If I tell them everything about me being connected to black diamond and being human we may lose them forever.

Dragoon: We don't know if that's true or not. They may respond like that at first but they will eventually judge you because your you not the chosen person to save Black Diamond. Plus you don't even need to tell them about Black Diamond *Y/n looks at Dragoon in surprise* technically you said "You would tell them everything about yourself.

Y/n: *Y/n focus'es back on his task* Well what if they ask why we're here.

Dragoon: Would they really look a gift horse in the mouth?

Y/n: If it means we could still endanger them I wouldn't.

Dragoon: Trust me just tell them about you being human what fragment of memory you have and then if they ask lie. Or you could just try to avoid the question.

Y/n: Okay then we'll see how this plan holds up.

Dragoon: Good now then we should probably finish this up soon if we're going to train.

Y/n: Right.

The two quickly finish up the dishes and put them away before heading back up to the arena and meet up with the doubles.

Y/n: Hey Amethyst2, RQ2 what's up, Pearl2 how's it goin', hi .

Amethyst2, RQ2, Pearl2, Garnet2: Hey Y/n and Dragoon.

Dragoon: Hey guys.

Y/n: Okay let's get star-

???: WAIT!.

The 6 turn around to see Pearl by the entrance as she runs toward the small group.

Pearl: Can I watch you two battle.

Dragoon: Why?

Pearl: Because yesterday Garnet said Amethyst managed to match her in a fist fight even with her gauntlets and Amethyst said it was because she watched you two. So If I watch you I may gain a better strategy if we come up against someone else. 'Plus I need to see if i'm really falling in love with Y/n.'

Y/n: I'm okay with it what about you.

Dragoon: As long as she doesn't interrupt and worry if you get knocked around a few times.

Pearl: I won't I promise

The group of 6 just look at Pearl unconvinced.

Pearl: What?

Pearl2: You put Steven in a full body cast just to make sure a paper cut wouldn't get infected. 

Garnet2: When he fell down you picked up and pretty much put him in lock-down in his room.