sucked in a game/fusion part 1

(this chapter will be like my shard/cat transformation chapter where I have to combine different episodes to make 11 minutes)

We see Y/n and the gems in a cave as there is a squeaking sound coming from Steven.

Garnet: *Steven speaks quietly* shh. this way.

Y/n: *Steven speaks quietly* you sure you don't need help Steven.

Steven: *Steven speaks quietly* no I'm good.

Y/n: *Steven speaks quietly* you do remember that board i made with my arena ability right.

Steven: *Steven speaks quietly* yeah what about it.

Y/n: *Steven speaks quietly* do you want to use it so you don't make noise.

Steven: *Steven speaks quietly* I forgot that thanks Y/n. Also yes please. *Y/n activates arena to make a Hoverboard.*

Y/n: Lets get moving. *makes an arena elevator to allow him to go further in the cave catching up with Garnet* So what are we poofing and bubbling.

Garnet: its a gem with spikes like a porcupene.

Y/n: Porcupene? Oh you mean Porcupine with sharp quills that are hard to pull out.

Gem: exactly but this gem can shoot those quills and regenerate the quills. also the quills act more like drills. *we hear a low rumble and look up to see an opening that is about 30 meters in diameter* That must be where the gem is.

Y/n: Should we wait for everyone else or can I go up there and poof it *suddenly a large octopus like thing lands as Garnet and I get in fighting stances* no time for debate I guess. Lets go just 1 on 7.

Garnet: 7?

Y/n: your a fusion of 2 i'm a fusion of 5 so yeah 7.

Garnet: okay then let's go. *Garnet rushes toward the monster avoiding tentacles and drills being shot out as Y/n makes three large portals surrounding the giant gem then one in front of him as he summons his sword and pushes it in the portal as the three portals have giant versions of Y/n's sword shooting out toward the gem cutting of most of its tendrils while stabbing it*

Y/n: Multipliers Prison! FIRE! *the cannons attached to Y/n's sword fires at the creature before it gets poofed and Y/n bubbles the gem from afar while disintegrating his sword* Well that was extremely simple.

Garnet: *Garnet sends off the gem* I have to admit it has gotten easier with you here but you still need to explain the swords.

Y/n: Oh, right I found out that if i make different portals connecting to one whatever gets thrown in the one portal comes out all the other portals as a demonstration-*Y/n makes a portal in front of him and a hundred in front of that portal then he walks through. and creates an echo* Like So *then he goes back through the portals appearing as one person then he closes the portals* Also if I make a portal on the receiving side bigger it makes the thing I'm transporting bigger. If the receiving portal is smaller than the thing sent through it comes out smaller.  Also everything is shared between the duplicates any hit cut or food is shared.

Steven: wow that was amazing Obsidian *Y/n and Garnet look up seeing the three coming down a slope* I can't believe you can do that that trap with the swords and bubbling the gem from so far away that's amazing.

Y/n: *snickers while rubbing the under bridge of his nose* thanks Steven. *stops rubbing his nose* but honestly if anyone else had the abilities I do they would have come up with this and used it long before-hand. Maybe even improved it.

Amethyst: no way I never could have come up with that how did you do it.

Y/n: its easy when ten hours pass like a week. *sees the drills getting away* We should probably deal with those *yawn* but maybe tomorrow I'm beat.