the shifting pyramid

This time we start with a flashback of Steven floating in a bubble looking at a teacup ride. then two weeks later Y/n and everyone are going on a mission of course they are weightless but that doesn't stop Y/n from standing there, and for extra security he used his arena ability to keep his feet attached to the arena board. everyone sees Steven floating around and are happy that he's coming on his first mission ever since the moon goddess.

Garnet: Pay attention, Steven. This is going to be your first serious mission. You need to be ready.

Steven: *Steven is floating around acting like the child he is having his ukulele on his back* Yes I'm ready. I'm so ready. *Y/n shakes his head while smiling at Steven when Pearl flips him right side up*

Pearl: come on Steven your going to make yourself sick. *she gets smacked by his ukulele* why did you bring that.

Steven: I-*hes cut off by Y/n*

Y/n: let me guess because you like it and thought it would be helpful.

Steven: yep.

the warp pad eventually stops as they all see themselves in the middle of a garden of strawberries.

Y/n: Okay first up we should scan our surroundings. Garnet you want to use you "enhanced senses" as well.

Garnet: why not. *garnet adjusts her glasses as Y/n summons his RQ hand and scans the area while also summoning his dimensional mirror to look everywhere.*

Y/n: got nothing what about you Garnet.

Garnet: no. lets continue.

Steven: okay. *takes a step forward and immediately falls into some strawberries*

Pearl: Steven are you okay.

Steven: yes I'm just gooey. *starts licking the strawberry as butterflies start swarming him and get on his eye and Steven screamed until the butterflies were scared off by a firework explosion caused by Y/n* Thanks Obsidian.

Y/n: no problem just a little manipulation of heat and any explosion can be made. Now lets continue but you need to be cleaned up so hold on *he freezes Steven and slowly melts it away soaking his clothes and removing all juice* there we go.

Pearl: *walks with everyone while looking around* I can't believe it this place used to be a gem battlefield everything has changed since then. *she twirls* oh, that's what I love about the earth. maybe this will be an- *gets cut off by Y/n*

Y/n: Pearl pay attention

Pearl: *pearl gets snapped out of her trance to notice she almost bumped into Garnet and notices a giant upside down pyramid with a gap* OH, thanks Obsidian.

Y/n: no problem. *Y/n opens up a portal and then pulls out a small pyramid and hands it to garnet* here you go

Garnet: thanks. *starts moving her hand in a circle formation around the pyramid making it go toward the opening while turning*

Y/n: alright so I'm going to scan you guys wait here *looks back seeing them gone* seriously *groan*.

they all go inside and notice an echo then steven shouts out hoping for it to rebound of the walls.

Steven: *shouts* STEVENS THE BEST!

echo: STEVENS THE BEST! stevens the best!

Steven: why thank you temple

Y/n: alright enough fooling around split up i'll be scanning as per the usual *looks at Steven about to touch something* and don't touch anything! *Steven notices Y/n looking at him and backs away while holding his hands up chuckling nervously. Y/n then sighs* lets just look around.