moon goddess/giant bird

I read the more explained version of how my powers work and practiced as I did this I asked "Y/n (P)" if he could teach me proper sword fighting technique. I spent a week in there luckily in real life that is 10 hours (16.8 hours in mind-scape=1 hour reality) after that I came out of the mind-scape and left my room within the temple. 

Steven:hey Obsidian.

Y/n: hey what happened.

Steven: nothing much where were you Pearl went in there but she couldn't find you just a door in the middle of the room that wouldn't open.

Y/n: well sorry about that I used that door to send my current physical form to the mind-scape to train and learn what powers I have. *yawns and stretches*

Steven: well how much training did you get done because you look well rested. *steven realizes what he said then shouts out* You know how to sleep!

Y/n: One, yes. Two, OWWWWWW! Three, do you know where everyone else is. *then the crystal gems come through the door and start telling Steven something not noticing I was there*

Pearl: *in worried tone* Steven we couldn't find Obsidian I don't know what to do he could be miles away by now based off of his speed. I knew we should have bubbled him he has the powers of all our friends is a completely new entity and we have no idea what he could do. *looks at the doorway seeing Garnet and Amethyst gaping looking in Pearl's direction* What?  *Y/n who coughs to get her attention makes her turn around sweating bullets and having a shocked look on her face* UH, hey Obsidian. *makes a very wide but nervous smile then awkwardly chuckles* 

Y/n: Hey pearl. So you think I'm a dangerous entity huh.

Amethyst: Ooh pearl's in trouble.

Steven: seriously he was up all night in the mind-scape training *everyone except Y/n and Steven are shocked*

Y/n: technically I spent a weeks time there but my mind-scape allows me to go through 10 hours in reality as a week in my mind-scape. *everyone except Steven is now worried what he will do* But I get your point of view you don't know me or anything about me so you treat me as a threat right. *Pearl and the rest of the crystal gems come together and summon their weapons before going in a fighting stance* Relax I'm not going to fight just stating the obvious. Anyway do we have a mission.

Pearl: *the crystal gems put down their weapons* we?

Garnet: he means us and him.

Y/n: yep so what do we have to do

Pearl: *pearl tenses up then makes a lie* UH, we would love for you to go on the mission with us but who will be there to take care of Steven when we're gone.

Y/n: You make a good point *pearl eases up* so lets see what I have to help. *Holds out right hand* Status. *bring up screen and examines it thoroughly*

Pearl: what are you doing

Y/n: checking what abilities and skills I have *stops looking and then closes hand making the screen disappear* and I have just the one. *sits on the ground closes his eyes then gets into a meditative state and closes his hands together. Then his gems activate bringing out four different colored gems and opens his eyes* these are all clones of my self they're like holograms but with an added perk. *he winks*

Amethyst: What is this perk. and does it have to do with Amethyst2.

Y/n: actually it does I just need to open the door. *he then snaps his fingers as his clones take the forms of "Garnet Y/n" "Y/n (A)" "Y/n (P)" "Y/n (RQ)" as everyone is shocked* I managed to find a way to allow my clones to allow Garnet2, Amethyst2, Pearl2, and *does jazz hands toward "Y/n (RQ)" * this Rose Quartz *puts his hand back to his sides* to take the form of my clones. So they can go with you guys or stay here and protect the house, but this does come at a cost.