W.D. Gaster

(Amethyst pov)

After our last mission Y/n and Amethyst were on the couch with the latter clinging to the other. Amethyst has not been able to eat or sleep one day since he fell asleep. She still goes on missions but she is more distracted and thinks less about her actions she comes back from her latest mission and that's when this story starts. 

Pearl: Amethyst what made you think punching a blood polyp was a good idea? It got all this gunk on me *she flicks a small remainder off her* and look at Steven *Steven walks over covered with it.*

Steven: Its not so bad once you get used to it

Amethyst: *her head hangs in shame* I don't know I just wanted to finish it up quickly. besides he likes it.

Pearl: he won't like it when it hardens.

Steven: uh... what? I'm gonna go wash. **runs toward the kitchen and waves at the couch.* hey Obsidian.

Garnet: look Amethyst we all miss Obsidian but we need you at your best.

Pearl: Amethyst we care about you and you're clearly upset about Obsidian and need help we want to help.

Amethyst: there's nothing to help I just wanna go check up on him at this point.

Steven: uh guys? Obsidian's gone.

everyone else: What! *they all rush to the living room and see the couch empty.*

Pearl: what happened I was sure this place was secure and no one would take him.

Garnet: no one did.

Amethyst: what? then what happened.

Garnet: I don't know but there is no sign of forced entry and it seems that he got up on his own accord I'm just as confused about why he didn't come find us.

Pearl: I know and someone in his condition shouldn't be walking around.

Amethyst: Its all my fault if I stayed with him he wouldn't be lost.

Pearl: its not your fault Amethyst

Amethyst: yes it is if I didn't judge him he wouldn't have tried to kill me and he wouldn't have been knocked out and most importantly he wouldn't be gone right now.

Pearl: Amethyst I-*cuts herself off as she notices a letter on the couch side and she pulls it out* what's this.

Garnet: what's what?

Pearl: there's a letter and its addressed to all of us from Obsidian.

everyone else: really!

Pearl: yes hold on *opens the envelope and does a good imitation of you voice as she reads.*

to: the crystal gem

From: Obsidian

So um hey guys so this is probably the last you're going to hear of me and I want to say I'm sorry for not doing what I promised. I attacked you all almost shattered Amethyst. I'm not a hero I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. It means I was a villain in disguise. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you I just couldn't think straight. The ability I used was called berserk mode I didn't make a sticker yet because I wanted to test it out because There wasn't a lot of information on it when I was looking at it. It turns out it increases my strength but I lose all rational thought. So I become a monster and can kill everyone and can't do a thing. It was only thanks to Amethyst that I managed to stop myself. That's what the argument I had with myself was I'm sorry and you don't have to worry I won't be coming back. *at this time the gems are crying along with Steven* It seems the best way to save and keep you all safe is if I leave so you don't need to worry about dealing with a monster. After you read this my clones will be summoned and they'll take the form of your friends and four chambers will be summoned just put your bags with the stickers on them and they'll recharge so you can use them again. Steven I know you'll take this the hardest so I'm sorry about this. Garnet I know your all going to have a wonderful future without me. there will be many challenges with risks and I'm sorry I can't give you anything else. Pearl I know you'll be fine you don't have to worry about me harming Steven with any luck he won't even see me. *at this point the tears are to much as pearl hands the letter to Amethyst as she cries into her hands* Amethyst I know you've been taking care of me I can smell you're scent as I'm writing this I don't know why I mean I tried to kill you. maybe you just wanted to make sure I didn't kill anyone else but I'm sorry that I wan't able to help you and be the hero I wanted to be to help you all. You don't have to worry I won't be back and if my berserk mode happens on the pillars are shutdown switches to turn of my berserk mode I'll see you oh wait um I- goodbye.