The Rubies and Sapphires part 2

Last time we left the gems they were falling from the platform to earth (we now bring you back to your regularly scheduled program of the freefall).

Y/n Ruby: if you're going to try and save us were going to do what we did before you saved us.*looks at Y/n Sapphire and nods his head before he gets a nod in return*.

Sapphire Y/n: anytime Ruby

They grab the arms of the gems carrying them and switch their positions so the Y/n counterparts are respectively holding Sapphire and Ruby.

Sapphire Y/n , Ruby Y/n : you girls saved us so if anyone is sacrificing themselves for the other it's us.

sapphire, ruby: Sapphire/Ruby.

They all start and hold each other's hands. Then 50 feet from the ground they fuse and they're fusion starts forming as you fall when you both finish forming you are on the ground. In a strange form.

Garnet x2: What happened? we fused again

Garnet x2: What happened? we fused again. why did this happen? we were all concerned and wanted to protect each other and we were in contact with each other so we fused. that must be how we fused before we shared the same common thought. Theirs something different about this form though.

garnet x2 then defuses and sapphire and ruby are on one side with the Y/n components on the other

Ruby Y/n: This is bad, This is bad, This is bad, This is really really bad.

ruby: I know, what happens next, what do we do, where do we go.

Ruby Y/n: I don't know. Sapphire what do you-*Y/n looks at sapphire and sees them both frozen to the ground and stops*

Sapphire Y/n: I don't know we could take any path the there's no good choice.

The Ice starts to grow as it starts to cover the hill they're on. Unable to deal with this new reality the two Sapphires stand still. Ruby Y/n calms down and takes a deep breath.

Ruby Y/n: Alright if there are no good choices then there are also no wrong choices so first thing we need to do is make shelter.

Ruby Y/n grabs both sapphires and pulls them down the hill as Ruby follows. They eventually go in a cave when it starts raining. The group starts to make a fire to dry themselves. Ruby and Sapphire lock gazes as Sapphire moves her hair and they blush. Meanwhile the two male gems just shake themselves off splashing water everywhere.

Ruby: Hey you two could try cleaning yourselves a bit better.

Sapphire Y/n: Sure we'll just get the Lapis Lazuli to take all the moisture out of our clothes.

Ruby Y/n: maybe while we're doing that we can start up our ship and leave this dumb mudhole.

Ruby and Sapphire look away sadly. After hearing this.

Ruby: You should have let them shatter me.

Sapphire: Me too.

Ruby Y/n, Sapphire Y/n: What?!