blushing gems and an apology

Today Y/n and Dragoon are hanging out with Amethyst sitting at a table on the balcony. As they are playing water balloon checkers. Which if you saw the board you would know that Amethyst was losing badly.

Y/n: and *takes Amethyst last piece with his* I win. That was a good game.

Amethyst: Good game I lost without taking a single piece. How is that a good game. *get's water balloon thrown in face by Dragoon as he gains their attention*

Dragoon: Well I mean it's a good game for him. *smiles widely* After all not a single piece gone.

Y/n: *slightly menacing tone*DrAgOOON! *calms down* Amethyst Remember what I said as Gaster in the ring y'know when I was fighting the dragon.

Dragoon: All I remember is that he was a good fighter.

(flashback (by the way I went back and changed this part because it gave up to much information))

Gaster: yes I've perfected my kicks but it helps when you've been practicing for about 6000 years.

The dragon: ya, ya, step out of character for a second.

Gaster: I'm not joking *everyone is in shock while the two are still circling* 5,758 years ago I was in an endless void and while I was there I practiced my fighting skills. That's why its second nature why I can easily kick with such precision and power. This hand *pulls off one of his own hands* is real and its because of an old friend that I'm alive. Now *puts hand back on* we should probably wrap this up we got three minutes left, ready.

(end flashback)

Amethyst: Wait you're talking about when you were stuck in a void.

Y/n: yep it wasn't just training physically, there was mental, logic puzzles, etcetera.

Amethyst: explains why you two are so awesome though.

Dragoon: *puts up his legs on the table they were using* yep and all we needed to do was get stuck in an endless void.

Amethyst: About that when are you going to explain how you got trapped in a void. After all you're a fusion.

Y/n: Good thing the Garnets weren't here to hear that.

Amethyst: Please don't tell them.

Dragoon: eh, no problem.

Y/n: anyway back to your question. I'll explain everything about me to all of you on Steven's birthday.

Amethyst: *groan and slump back* but that's so long why can't you tell me now.

Y/n: Amethyst I will explain you just need to wait.

Amethyst: Please I'll do anything just tell me.

Dragoon: Amethyst there is nothing you can do or say that will get Obsidian to tell you before Steven's birthday right Obsid- *cuts himself off as he sees Y/n with his thinking face on* Obsidian.

Y/n: hmmm well there is one thing.

Dragoon: Obsidian what are you doing.

Y/n: Trust me I know what I'm doing. Amethyst what do you say to one more game. You win I'll tell you everything about me. I win, you have to tell me the reason why you don't like Pearl.

Amethyst: Alright but we have to choose a different game. hmm Oh, Amethyst told me that Pearl showed him a fun game that was like checkers let's use that.

Y/n: okay but did Amethyst2 explain how the game works.

Amethyst: yep be right back.

Amethyst runs inside as Steven comes out a few minutes later holding two action figures.