the quartz cannon

(So instead of starting at the beginning of the episode we will see how Y/n adjusts to his new environment.)

so Y/n has adjusted well but still has problems summoning his weapons. He got a job at Frymans after he showed fryman his skills in the kitchen. He gets minimum wage while taking over for Renaldo. He bonded with Peetey and Renaldo while working. whenever he got a mission they would count the day he missed as vacation time and he wouldn't get paid for that day. He would usually have to deal with Amethyst and Steven asking for "the bits". He learned that whenever they ask for this it's better to just give them the bits. meanwhile he lives in Stevens house in his own room through the gem door. He eats due to him still being part human but doesn't need to sleep apparently through his fusion. Now we see him in the shop as it has just closed as Steven and amethyst walks up.

Steven: *Steven walks up to the shop and brings his fists down on the walk-through counter* Give me the bits.

Fryman: Steven *flips sign showing its closed* were closed

Steven: ahh what. *has depressed face*

Amethyst: give him the bits *starts banging both fists on table chanting* The bits! The bits! *Steven joins in*

Steven, Amethyst: The bits! The bits! The bits!

Y/n: okay okay just stop and I'll make some fry bits.

Steven, Amethyst: Yes. *high fives*

Y/n: just dock my pay for using the fryer after work along with whatever they have broken.

Fryman: thanks.

Y/n: *starts making the bits* you guys know that we can give you French fries right.

Steven: just the bits please *Y/n hands over the bits* thanks Obsidian.

Y/n: I need to punch out and then I'll come back bye guys.

Amethyst/Steven: See ya dude./ bye Obsidian.

Y/n: okay I'm off the clock right fryman.

Fryman: yep though I still don't understand why you're working for me.

Y/n: lets just say I'm trying to win a contest involving birthday presents.

Freeman: *chuckles* okay bye Obsidian.

Y/n: bye. *walks out of work and yawns* *says quietly to himself* I gotta say there are some benefits to having a Gem body but I'd rather have my own back when I fuse with the rest. *looks up seeing two red eyes and Amethyst carrying Steven.* Oh well gem mission. *runs at supersonic speed to the duo before grabbing them and the Fry bits that almost hit the ground before running off to find Garnet and Pearl looking through a telescope.*

amethyst pov

Amethyst: (this is after gasping and picking steven up while throwing the fry bits behind her)There's n-*suddenly by Pearl and Garnet*-o... time? what just happened?

???: I super-speeded you over here.

I look behind me to see the last guy I want to see after he took away amethyst2, Obsidian.

Amethyst: Hey Obsidian. thanks for bringing us over here.*puts down steven*

Obsidian: not just you two I also got *shows them the fry bits* the fry bits you almost left on the sand.

Steven: the bits!!! *grabs them from Y/n* thanks a bunch *stars eating*

Amethyst:*starts growling in a low sound so only he can hear me.* anyway *looks at Pearl* Pearl

No ones pov

Pearl:*still looking through telescope* we saw some of us are trying to protect the world. where were you three. *stands up after removing telescope*