shard+shifting island

(sorry for not posting sooner family stuff. Anyway on with the story)

We start off by zooming into the house seeing Y/n leaning on the counter humming a tune with his eyes closed (from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE) while Steven is looking in a pile of clothes for something and pearl doing the same. Until they start interacting with each other.

Pearl: *walks over to Y/n* I know I had it right here. Hey Steven, Obsidian have you seen a gem shard anywhere? it's very important.

Steven: *walks up to the two* No. have you seen my pants? *camera zooms out seeing Steven wearing a shirt and and underwear* There also very important.

Obsidian: No we have not. *looks toward pearl* I can scan the house for the gem shard but if it's inside the sanctum I'm going to need to split up. While I'm scanning can you tell us what is so dangerous about this gem shard. *starts scanning by using robotic hand from RQ*

Pearl: thank you Y/n. now on with the lesson. the gem shards were harnessed by the most powerful gems for centuries and because of this power *Y/n noticed Steven has stopped paying attention but lets it play out* they have become sentient enough to possess any clothing. They will follow orders for a short period of time depending on how much clothing it possesses before it starts attacking everything. So in summary it could become a monster. That is why it's very, very important that it is kept away from any kind of garment. *Y/n hears something move but decides to deal with it later* If you see it bring it to one of us right away. *starts walking away and shouts* I'm going to check in town. *opens and closes door after leaving*

Steven: *Steven finally pays attention to pearls last sentence and shouts* FOR MY PANTS?!

Y/n: no for the gem shard anyway *scan finishes and Y/n has a radar showing the gem shard moving and looks up and sees Stevens pants* what the frittata?! Well guess we got the gem shard. * dashes over to the pants and finds the gem shard in a pocket before bubbling it* see you later Steven.

Steven: bye.

Y/n starts walking down the boardwalk before he stops at the Fryman shop and Petey stops Y/n and asks him to fill in for him which he does after he makes a deal with Petey to tell his dad he hates his current job which by the end of the day ended with a viking ceremony. meanwhile Y/n found pearl and gives her the shard so she can bubble it.

(part 1 end)

Today Steven and his "bodyguard" are helping Greg wash the mayor's car.

Greg: *tells the mayor* Almost done. *talks to Y/n and Steven* guys get the hubcaps.

Steven: hubbing it up.

Y/n: *uses telekinesis to clean the hubcaps* what Steven said.

Greg: hub it good guys this is a high profile job. 

Y/n: because it belongs to the mayor and you might get political favors.

Greg: yep.

Steven: *holds a hose* don't know what that means *turns it on and blasts it at Greg* but I like it.

Greg and Steven Start blasting each other with water until the mayor comes over and avoids getting sprayed by water by Y/n using his Cryo-kinesis and bubble abilities to freeze the water and move it inside a bubble. The water fight stops and the mayor pays 100$ for everything.

Y/n: that was really close Steven if the mayor actually got blasted by that water the work we just did would have been for nothing. *rubs his temples with his fingers and sighs* Let's just move on and learn from this experience.