Hello Connie!

Today we see Y/n doing something unusual for him he's working at the fryman's shop. making food for everyone who wants it until there is this loud screech sound that shakes everything and apparently caused the electricity to go out. (obviously Y/n pov)

Fryman: aww man this is going to take a while to fix and its going to cost a lot.

Y/n: I may be able to help out.

Fryman: really?!

Y/n: ya i know a thing or two about electrical and mechanical engineering plus a bit about plumbing. of course if that doesn't work I could always try this *make a electricity ball in the palm of his hand* you know to get everything electrical working.

Fryman: thanks a lot Obsidian.

Y/n: Y/n.

Fryman: huh

Y/n: just call me Y/n its a simpler name than obsidian

Fryman: Y/n? I like that. okay you get started I'll deal with the customers also you can take the rest of the day of to find out what that noise was.

Y/n: first, of all: its no problem. Second of all: thanks for the offer

and so Y/n charges enough volts in his finger and touches the electrical box input causing all of the electrical systems to work while Y/n finds out what happened. He later found out that a wire was crushed by falling debris so he had to get a new wire and after wards the power went out again but this time because of the overload and the breakers. so he took out all the volts he put in the electrical box then flipped the breakers and everything worked out fine. Afterwards came the most boring part punching the time card. to clock-out which he did then went to the library to get some books and went back to the temple noticing a girl all by herself reading books by the cliff wall. When he came back there was another screech and that caused a couple of rocks to fall eventually he caught up to the crystal gems and heard them talking.

Pearl: I don't think they are earthquakes they're to frequent.

Y/n: plus it's like a 5 on the richter scale those are long and last throughout most of the day these stop start and stop again I think something is intentionally causing it. *their conversation is cut short as something rolls to there feet and steven is running toward them*

Amethyst, Y/n (A): Look Stevens got a bike (after the whole moon goddess thing Y/n lets his gem versions roam around freely).

Y/n (A): *turns into a bike* bike buddies

Y/n: *giggles* whats up Steven?

Amethyst: and where are you going?

Steven: Just out for a ride. *he says this quickly enough to catch Y/n's suspicion*

Pearl: on the sand

Steven: yep bye guys

Y/n counterparts, Y/n: bye Steven *they all keep a smile plastered on there faces until he's gone from their sight then their faces drops into a frown* something is definitely weird

Y/n: Hold on let me try something. *puts both hands together in front of his chest then his gems glow and he opens his hands to reveal a dimensional door like screen small enough to be a mirror.* Huh did not think that would work alright then lets see if I can control this. *Y/n taps the dimensional mirror and it shows a scroll screen with different names Y/n finds Steven's name on their and taps it to see Steven trying to pedal.* Yes alright guys look at this *everyone looks and is amazed about his ability and are watching carefully trying to see what's Steven's goal*

Pearl: what ability is this and when did you learn it.

Y/n: I just combined my projection ability I got from Pearl2 and my dimension opening ability and got a... dimensional mirror. *shrugs shoulders with an awkward look on his face*

Garnet: well this will be helpful to watch our enemies but I wonder if you can pair it to your future vision.

Y/n: actually if its connected to my mind-scape maybe it could work but let's test it later I wanna watch the Steven channel.

They continue to watch and see Steven park his bike in front of the same girl Y/n saw and spike tries to make his bike sound cool obviously trying to get the girl interested. This does not go un-noticed by Y/n as he has a huge grin on his face like the Grinch. then he falls over as the girl looks up and Steven runs off leaving his bike which Y/n opens up a portal and pulls it back in and puts it in the house as the girl looks shocked. As Steven comes back in the door and Y/n shrinks the dimensional mirror until it disperses.

Steven: What up.

Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Y/n (P) Y/n (A) and Garnet Y/n are all by the window as Y/n is on the couch smirking

Pearl: who were you talking to?

Steven:huh? *clearly embarrassed by the blush on his face*

Garnet: that girl.

Steven: YOU SAW *panicked and embarrassment blending perfectly on his face*. She's just a girl I know. Except she doesn't know me... *looks down with a frown* we've never actually talked.

Amethyst: *gasp runs up and grabs his cheeks with her hands* you like her.

Steven: uhh I like everyone.

Y/n (A): okay okay that's enough Amethyst. *Amethyst goes away* because its my turn *Y/n (A) Grabs Steven hoists him up on his shoulder and starts singing as the rest of the counterparts join in and start dancing around the room* for he has a crush, for he has a crush, for he has a cruussssshhh, which no one can deny. *after that Y/n (A) puts down Steven as Steven blushes profusely*

Pearl: lets set up a play-date I'll write the invitation and work out a schedule. *gasp* oh we'll have to find out her favorite kind of tea. *clearly already making a list*

Garnet: No! just talk to her.

Y/n: 'she must have used her future vision like me seeing how it will go.'

Steven: okay. but you guys *points at the large group not noticing Y/n isn't with them* can't watch this time it'll mess up my funky flow.

everyone except garnet and Y/n: "funky flow"?

Garnet: we won't watch.

Steven: all right. *runs to fridge grabbing a glowing light up bracelet and runs outside*

Y/n: 'what do you know guess there are some things in the dimension similar to my own.'

Amethyst: whats that?

Steven:nothing. *leaves through door*

Y/n: well I'm gonna go watch.

Garnet: hold up I just promised-- *gets cut off by me*

Y/n: You promised everyone on you side of the room wouldn't watch and he pointed at ya'll so I can watch. 

Garnet: fine we'll see you later.

I exit seeing Steven half-way toward the girl and I teleport me and my books on the other side of the wall not letting the girl or Steven see me then activate my dimensional mirror and mute it because they'll hear me. I see a rock about to fall on the girl and Steven runs in and introduces himself before his gem makes a shield surrounding himself and the girl as I breathe out a sigh of relief. They start talking and Steven tries to disperse the bubble but does nothing I try the same thing but only manage to stretch the bubble the magic of that Quartz is clearly stronger than any other. They then walk over to the temple clearly forgetting about the ramp. They try to push up the ramp and fail until I push it with my telekinesis. and make a loud noise out side by combining my elemental powers both electrical, ice, and fire to make alarming noises and everyone else came out and tried to help and failed meanwhile Steven and Connie had a heart to heart which ended with Steven giving charlie the glowing bracelet and the shield popped afterwards I use my dimensional mirror to look all around Beach City and couldn't find the cause of the earthquakes so I look in the water to find a strange eel like gem so using my abilities I make an arena trap around it and crush the gem before using the space inside to create a bubble and add it to our collection before joining everyone again.