the re-awakening

(Hello all my old readers if you haven't guessed by now I'm trying to rewrite my book because it had many flaws. Anyway I'm still keeping the original plan.)

It is now the first episode of Steven universe and we start off with the theme song. The video above.

Y/n's counterparts are with Steven at the big donut while Pearl Y/n is paying and picking up donuts for Amethyst. Steven is going to get his favorite ice-cream sandwich until.

Steven:*Shouts no making Pearl Y/n almost drop his money* this can't be happening. it must be a dream.

Garnet Y/n:*rushes over and brings out his fusion weapon* what is it Steven. *gets in a fighting stance. looks around seeing no danger puts down weapon and has a confused face*

Steven: *rushes over to lars* Lars! Lars! Lars! *hugs lars while leaning on him* please tell me I'm dreaming

Lars: get off me I'm stocking over here. *moves away while Steven falls slowly to the ground*

Amethyst Y/n: dude what's the problem.

Pearl Y/n: he's obviously distraught over something. *picks Steven off the floor*

Sadie: sorry Steven I guess they stopped making them.

Steven: stop making them?! Why in the world would they stopped making cookie cats.

Garnet Y/n, Pearl Y/n: That's what you're flipping out over.

Amethyst Y/n: wait cookie cats are gone. *rushes over to the cookie cat refrigerator and sees nothing inside* Noooooooo! why, why, why in the world would they discontinue cookie cats!!!

Steven: yeah they're the most scrumptious and delicious ICE-CREAM SANDWICH EVER MADE! Don't they have laws for this.

Amethyst Y/n:*Amethyst Y/n comes over and pats Steven on the back while crying* I know they tasted amazing.

Lars: Tough bits guys no one else buys them anymore. Guess they couldn't compete with lion lickers. *Steven and the Y/n counterparts groan*

Pearl Y/n:*while picking up the donuts for amethyst* c'mon lion lickers are a knock off version of cookie cats and according to Amethyst2 "they taste horrible"

Amethyst Y/n: ya who in their right mind would eat that?!

Garnet Y/n: my sentiments exactly.

Steven: Exactly no one likes them and they don't even look like lions *Looks at one in the package that looks like 5 year old made it*. who would buy them.

Pearl Y/n: kids these days I tell you.

Amethyst Y/n: You sound like an old guy.

Lars: well if you miss your wimpy ice cream so much why don't you make some with your *mockingly* Magic belly button. *as he finishes his statement he can feel a killing aura behind him*