Chapter One

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

It has been a year since Matt has been shot and he is doing perfectly fine now. We are still dating, but he has been acting weird and different for the last month and I am a bit worried.

My singing career is going good to. I have releases two albums: "Inspirational, and "Forever Together". Right now I am packing for the tour "Forever Together". The songs on that album are:

Blank Space

Say Something

Who Says

Everything Has Changed

Love You Like A Love Song

Come And Get It

Habits

Only Girl In The World

Heroes

22

Roar

Rolling In The Deep

California Girls

I have to go to the bus in less than ten minutes.

I zip up my last bag and bring my five bags downstairs. I know that is a lot of stuff, but I am going to be on a tour bus for four months, I need to feel at home after all.

I walk outside and put them in the back of the tour bus that is parked in the driveway.

"I'm going to miss you," Matt says, hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you too," I say. "I love you."

He nods when I pull back, but I am not surprised at all. Matt hasn't been telling me that he loves me, so I think he might be losing his feelings for me, but I can't be so sure.

I get on the bus without another word and sit on a leather chair by the table.

The only people that are going with me are my guitarist, Grayson, my drummer, Jared, and my bassist, Tyler. I did bring two girls, my best friend Tori and my other friend, that I made over the year, Dawn.

Tori has changed over the last year. She died her hair from strawberry blonde to dark brown like mine. She hasn't be been wearing as much make up as she used to, and she has been so much more happier. She has grew taller, so she is now a couple inches taller than me, 5' 6".

Dawn has black hair and is about as tall as me, which is 5' 3", and has as few freckles spread across her nose and just below her eyes. She is just as happy as Tori.

The bus stops three hours later at our first stop, Indianapolis, Indiana. We live in Bloomington, Indiana, so we are just going to the capital.

We pile out of the bus and into the back of the Bankers Life Field House. Me, Tori, and Dawn go to my dressing room for today. The show starts at 8:00 and it is 6:00, so I have two hours to practice than get dressed and do my makeup.

Once I show them the room, Tori goes back to get my outfit I will be wearing.

"I'm excited for you Alyssa!" Dawn exclaims.

"Thank you!" I say, "Maybe you can take pictures with me and the fans after the show."

"Sounds great," she says.

"I'm back!" Tori says, putting the outfit on the chair by the table.

"Thanks Tori," I say.

"Welcome bae," she says back.