Chapter Three

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

I am getting ready for my show in Nashville, Tennessee, and I am so siked, because there is going to be way more people in this stadium, 500,000. To think that this many people like my music.

I slip on my black tights, black booty shorts, and a white tank top with a light black jacket to go with it. So fashionable, sarcasm. Tori picked it out, but it actually doesn't look as bad as it seems.

I grab my silver gem mic and turn it on when I step on stage.

"How is everyone doing here in Nashville?!" I ask into the mic.

The crowd cheers and holler my name.

"I am going to begin with the number one for this album, "Blank Space"."

The band starts playing the background music and I sing:

"Nice to meet you, where you been?

I could show you incredible things

Magic, madness, heaven, sin..."

I always get a thrill when I sing for all of my fans. And I just started off writing songs at my house to relieve my stress and depression.

"Saw you there as I thought

Oh my God, look at that face

You look like my next mistake

Loves a game, wanna play?..."

I wouldn't be anywhere in my career if it wasn't for my fans and Matt. Matt is the one who sent Mrs. Johnson a piece of me singing one of my original songs that I wrote.

I finish singing that songs and move on to the next one, "Everything Has Changed".

"All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before

And all I've seen sine eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile.."

I love Matt, and I know for a fact I really do. He has been there for me throughout everything, and that means a lot to me. I hope he knows that.

"In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now

I just wanna know you know you know you..."

I can't help but to think that Matt doesn't have the same feelings for me that he had before. He hasn't been telling me he loves me, and ever since I have been on tour, he hasn't even called me once.

"Cause all I know is we said "Hello"

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.."

Maybe Matt is cheating on me with another girl. If he doesn't love me anymore, than he must've found another girl to love behind my back. No, he wouldn't do that. Would he?