Chapter Seven

Hey! 🌸 🌸 🌸

/////\\\\\

EDITED

~Friday Night~

Matt's POV

I get home and am furious. My precious Ferrari is ruined. I go to put the key in the lock to the house, but it is already unlocked. I step inside and almost scream my head off. My furniture is all torn up, there is spray paint all over the wall spelling "it's over for both of us".

I check all of the rooms and they are really damaged. I know who did this. Alyssa and Grace. They must've found out that I was cheating on both of them. I am going to the cops with this.

Alyssa's POV

I was enjoying my day with Grace at my house, when the cops showed up. What the?

I open the door and with them stands none other than Matthew freaking Espinosa. Oh no.

"Excuse me Miss. Davidson, you and Grace are being accused for ransacking Mr. Espinosa's house and car. You need to come down with us to the station to answer some questions," one officer says.

Grace comes to my side and says, "We didn't do it."

"Come with us," another officer says.

We obey orders and go with them and Matt to the police station downtown.

When we get there, we go into separate questioning rooms, beside Matt.

"So Miss. Davidson, Mr. Espinosa claims that you and Miss. Rogers ransacked his house and car to get back at him for cheating on both of you with each other. Is that true?" A different, young officer says.

"Nope," I reply.

"Where were you two nights ago?" He questions me.

"I was at my manager, Denny Harrison's house writing a new song with him," I answer.

"Well there is no evidence of finger prints or anything else that leads to you and Miss. Rogers being subjects, so you too are free to go. Have a nice night ma'am," he says and I thank him then walk out of the room, waiting on Grace.

She walks out of the room right by mine an two officers give us a ride back to my parents house.

"What did you tell them?" I ask Grace, once we get inside and situated on the couch.

"I told them that I was with you and Denny at this place," she says.

"Thank goodness, I said I was at Denny's house too," I say.

I turn on the TV to be greeted by the news channel.

"Young new coming pop star, Alyssa Davidson was accused of ransacking her ex boyfriend's, Matthew Espinosa's, house and car today with her friend Grace Rogers. They were both released, because there was no evidence found that either one of them did it," a lady says.

I look at Grace with my mouth open. Her mouth is open too.

"The new comer to the singing business is not responsible for the crime, and neither is her friend. Alyssa is a positive role model and an excellent singer. This is Hannah Anderson from VNC Channel 22, signing off."

"Wow," is all me and Grace say.

How does news travel so fast?