Chapter Thirteen

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

"Easy come, Easy go

That's just how you live oh

Take, take, take it all

But you never give

Should'a known

You was trouble

From the first kids

Had your eyes wide open,

Why were they open?"

As that song plays, I am reminded of me and Matt. I have given him all of me, but then he only gives me his false heart.

I am on break from the tour right now so I am driving back to my house for the day and tomorrow I am getting on that tour bus to go to the next stop. This touring life has no long term break.

Matt's POV

I knock on the door and it is soon answered.

"M-matt?" She questions, afraid.

"I need you back Alyssa," I whisper to her while staring her straight in the eyes, saying the honest truth. Yes, I know her new address. I have my sources.

"I-I can't Matt," She says.

"Why not," I whisper, yet again. Why am I whispering?

"You have hurt me twice now," she responds, gaining her strong voice.

"I know, but I promise to never hurt you again. Alyssa, I love you. I love you so much. I have been going crazy without you next to me, and I know you have to."

Alyssa's POV

"I know, but I promise to never hurt you again. Alyssa, I love you. I love you so much. I have been going crazy without you next to me, and I know you have to."

He is right about that, I have been missing him, and I have been going out of my mind.

"But you always promise me the same thing, and just end up breaking the promise a month or two later, Matt. How do you expect me to forgive you like that? Seriously." I pause and take a deep breathe. "Maybe you should find someone else to date, break up with for no reason, promise her something, get back together with her, cheat on her, and go back and try to make her another promise. I don't want to be your little toy anymore." I slowly close the door, but his foot stops the door from fully shutting.

He opens the door and forcefully brings his lips to mine. I actually kiss back.

"Marry me?" He asks when he pulls back. I become confused.

He gets on one knee and holds out a beautiful diamond ring.

"Marry you?" I ask, covering my mouth. I can not believe he is actually wanting me to marry him. "How could I marry you?"

"Just give me this chance, Alyssa. I promise you that I will give myself fully to you and only you. Marry me so I can prove my worthiness to you."

I think about what he just said. As I look down at the ring, the ring he plans on giving to me, I think about how what I say next will affect the rest of my life.

"Yes," I say and he gets up then puts the ring on my left ring finger. He brings me in for a kiss and it's surprising to me how much I missed his lips.

/////\\\\\

Please vote, comment, and/or share.