Chapter Four

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

An hour and a half later when I am done takings photos and signing autographs, I head backstage to where Grace is.

"Hey Grace. I have to talk to you about something," I say to her with a frown.

"Okay?" She says, unsure.

We take out seats in two metal chairs and I begin, "Your boyfriend Matt Espinosa isn't only dating you."

She gasps, "Who else is he dating then?"

"Me," I sigh.

"I don't believe you," she says.

"I have proof," I say, taking my phone from the table by us where I put it earlier. "I have photos of us together on my phone."

I open up my photos and go to the album labeled 'Me and Hubby <3'. I hand my phone to her and she brings her hand to her mouth.

"I'm sorry for not believing you," she says, handing me back my phone.

"It's okay, after all I wouldn't have believe me either. But I have an idea. What if instead of us confronting him, we get payback?" I say.

"Go on," she nods.

"Okay, so here's the plan. The tour ends in three months and you can come on your with me because I have an extra bunk so you can sleep there and we can go shopping tomorrow because I don't have a show. We wait until the tour is over and come to his house together when he is not home because I have a key," I pause. "We are going to jack up his house."

"I love that plan," she agrees.

~Next Day~

"Ready to go shopping?" I ask Dawn, Grace, and Tori.

"Yep," they all say.

Once we get in the limo, my driver, Liam, drives is to the mall.

~skip trip to mall~

We walk inside and go straight into Forever 21. Denny gave me his credit card so I don't have to be worrying about the amount of money we spent, because he said to spend let than five thousand, which is fine for us.

I pick out a pair of white short shorts, a light pink tanktop, a blue short sleeve T-shirt, and a pair of white skinny jeans.

Grace picked out a green T-shirt, purple tanktop, a pair of black skinny jeans, dark blue skinny jeans, and white short shorts just like mine.

Tori picked out a pair of light blue skinny jeans, grey skinny jeans, a white tanktop, and black short shorts.

Dawn picked out a black short sleeve T-shirt, orange tanktop, jean short shorts, and black ripped skinny jeans.

The total was about $100 there.

Next we go to a shoe store called Champs.

Tori got a pair of dark blue and black nike and all white vans.

Dawn bought a pair of all black vans and black and white Jordan's.

Grace got a pair of light blue vans and white Uggs.

And I bought a pair of black Uggs and purple, white, and blue Nike Air Max.

The total amount we spent at Champs was rounded to $350 for all of the shoes.

After Champs we went to Foot Lockers Ladies. We spent about $200.

I got a pair of white flats, and blue pumps, Grace got a pair of green flats, and white pumps, Tori bought a pair of blue flats, and black pumps, and Dawn got a pair of maroon pumps, and galaxy flats.

We went to Spencer's and spent the most so far there, $400.

Tori bought a pair of black and red striped leggings, white leggings, a yellow Spencer's T-shirt, a yellow Spencer's bracelet, a grey beanie, and a red beanie.

Dawn bought a #Selfie shirt, a maroon beanie, orange beanie, a silver watch, a white Spencer's shirt, and orange leggings.

I bought a pair of galaxy leggings, a sky blue beanie, white beanie, a 'You can't twerk with us' shirt, a black Spencer's shirt, and pink leggings.

Grace bought a galaxy Spencer's shirt, white and black checker print leggings, a green beanie, a white beanie like mine, a purple beanie, and a black leggings.

The last store we went to was a store called Super Model (Not a real store).

Dawn got a strapless maroon knee high dress. Tori got a black ankle dress with both straps and a heart neck line. Grace got a white mid thigh dress with no straps, and I got a blue ankle dress with one strap on the right side. We spent almost $700 there.

We spent about $1700 dollars in all at the mall.

"Hey Grace?" I say.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Are you and Matt over now?" I ask.

"Heck yeah!" She exclaims.

"Okay, because us two are too," I say relieved.

On the way back to the car, paparazzi show up and I cover my face as we all push our way through.