Chapter Eleven

EDITED

Matt's POV

I miss her. I have been going crazy because of her. I need her here with me. I can't believe I was so stupid and cheated on her. Now she is probably not going to give me another chance.

I hate to admit it, but she has given me lots of chances, and all I do is hurt her.
I am a wreck without my real baby here. I have to get her back. I could never forgive myself if I don't.

Alyssa's POV

Text from Matthew:

I need you!

Text from Matthew:

Please come back. I promise I will never hurt you again.

Text from Matthew:

Please! Baby, I am a wreck without you. You are the only one that matters to me.

Text from Matthew:

I am so sorry, just please take me back. I will do anything to have you and your trust.

Text from Matthew:

Please baby, come back to me!

Text from Matthew:

I can't live any longer if you are not here with me!

Text from Matthew:

I need to wake up and see your face everyday like how it was in the past!

Text from Matthew:

I can't sleep with you not being in my arms.

Text from Matthew:

Nobody can love you like I do!

Text from Matthew:

I can stop crying over you. I can't get over you!

All of those texts were sent today. Oops! Here's another one:

Text from Matthew:

I will get down on my knees begging if that will make you mine again.

I can't handle this anymore! He is putting so much pressure on me. Yes, I have decided to talk to him, but not yet, not while I am on tour. I have so much work to do and so much to focus on that I can't let him get into my head again.

I go to the studio on the bus and record a song I wrote a bit ago, needing an escape from my thoughts.

"I've been sitting here staring at the click on the wall

And I've been laying here praying, praying she won't call

It's just another call from home

And you'll get it and be gone

And I'll be crying

And I'll be begging you, baby

Beg you not to leave

But I'll be left here waiting

With my heart on my sleeve

Oh, for the next time we'll be here

Seems like a million years

And I think I'm dying

What do I have to do to make you see

She can't love you like me"

I don't realize that the song makes me cry until I feel a tear drop on my hand. Otherwise, I finish it, thinking back to the day I wrote it, and cursing myself to thinking of Matt even though the whole point of recording the song was to do the complete opposite.

I take a shower, brush my hair out, brush my teeth, use the bathroom, and go to bed for the night after I am finished. I have another concert tomorrow, I just had a break day today.

/////\\\\\

Short.