Chapter Nineteen

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

-1 months later-

~Wedding Night~

Today is my wedding, my beautiful, wonderful wedding. I am so happy that I am finally marrying the man I love with all of my heart, and I pretty sure he feels the same way about me. Nothing has gone wrong sine we have gotten back together, and I would like to keep it that way for the rest of our lives.

My dress is a beautiful gown with a bunch of small gems around my chest area. I am wearing a pair of white pumps, and my hair is pulled back in a beautiful crown braid going around my whole head, topped with a small white flower clip at the bottom in the middle. I have a short veil covering my face.

"You ready?" My mother asks.

Since Rick was not invited to the wedding, my mom is going to walk me down the isle. And, to be completely honest, I would of rather had it this way. Although my mom was a workaholic after my father's death, I wouldn't want to do this without her.

I nod my head and response, and she takes my hand in hers. Because my mom is walking me down to the altar, this is going to be a... special wedding, nothing close to a normal wedding.. at all.

The song starts playing, and we start walking through the doors, with my boutique of beautiful red and white roses, my favorite flowers.

I look at the love of my life's smiling face and smile myself. How did I end up being so lucky?

We reach the altar and my mom kisses my cheek, handing my hand off to Matt. My mom still doesn't know that Rick is alive, and I am planing to tell her tonight before we leaving for the honeymoon. Hopefully she won't be mad.

"You look beautiful," Matt whispers.

"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself," I reply.

His smile widens even more, and the paster starts.

(After the paster is done talking)

We kiss and walk off down the isle, behind the doors.

"You are finally Mrs. Espinosa," he says, kissing me with so much passion.

I reply with: "I wouldn't want to have it any other way."

We both go into the rooms we got dressed in and change into something.. suitable for partying.

I change into a lovely dark red fitting dress. It shows off my curves, and I am pretty sure Matt will love it.

I walk out of the room to be greeted by a young teenage boy, about seventeen.

"Hello sexy," he greets me.

"Sorry, but this is my wedding you are at, so I suggest you don't call me that even again, and go somewhere else before I break your nose in less than three seconds." I fake smile.

He looks at me, mouth agape, and nods. He leaves and I sigh when I see that Matt was behind him.

"You handled that well."

"I don't want a stupid seventeen year old hitting on me when I have you for me." I hug him.

"Yes you do, and don't you ever forget that." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you so much."

"I love you too babe," I respond. "Now come on, they can't celebrate the marriage if the bride and groom aren't present." He let's out a little chuckle.

"Yes sexy," he says.

He slaps my butt, and we start walking outside the church.

/////\\\\\

Hey!

How was this chapter?

The next chapter includes the little party!