Chapter Twenty Three

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

Matt had given himself the chance to take me somewhere tonight, but of course it is a surprise. He only told me to wear something casual and to be ready by 8:00. So here I am now, choosing what I should wear. I already took a shower and everything, but I can't decide on an outfit.

I come across a pair of black skinny jeans in my dresser, and go with those. Next, I end up picking out a tank top with a small Under Armour logo on the bottom left of the top.The shirt is white and the logo is a dark blue. I put the outfit on, after put on undergarments I decided to put on until I figured out what to wear, and do my makeup, which was only eye liner, mascara, and a little bit of pink lipgloss. I want to go without much makeup covering my face.

I slip on my black combat boots and grab my small purse that contains: my phone, the pink lipgloss, mints, gum, and some cash. I head out to the living room since it is already 7:55. I get there to see Matt looking up from his phone to meet my eyes with his. I smile and he puts his phone away. He is wearing black jeans, a blue button down shirt, and a pair of black Vans. He looks hot like always with his hair like it always is, but it growing out so it's a little longer than it used to be.

"You look wonderful," he says as he comes toward me, grabbing my hand in his.

"Thanks." I blush. "You look good too."

He smiles again and we head out to the black Cadillac he rented earlier so we would have it for the rest of our honeymoon. He opens the door for me, and I get in without forgetting to say 'thank you', which he smiles and nods his head in response. He makes his way over to the driver's side, settles in, and begins to drive to where it is that he is taking me.

It wasn't until 20 minutes later when we arrive at a small dinner set up in a beautiful, but cute, little meadow. Once again, Matt helps me with the door, me saying another 'thank you' to him. We walk hand in hand to the dinner set out on a blanket in the grass.

"This is beautiful," I whisper to Matt, as I take a look around.

"But it could never compare to how beautiful you are." I giggle a little at his cheesy comment.

We begin to eat some pasta and drink the red wine, before it all got serious.

"Alyssa?"

"Hmm." I look in his direction.

"I love you so much. You mean the world to me, and-"

I cut him off before he could go any further by gently pushing my lips into his. In between kisses, I manage to let out an 'I love you', and everything gets taken a step further.

It was beginning with my mouth on his, and ending with us both arranging out clothes again from what just happened, and driving back to the house. When we he there, we fall asleep in each other's arms, just like a happily married couple should always do.

/////\\\\\

Hey!

How was this chapter?

I decided to just give you guys a little chapter with a cute date.

Sorry that it was real short.