Chapter Nine

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

So I have still been all over the news, but my fans are still on my side, because they think I didn't ransack Matt's house, but only if they knew the truth that I did.

I want to be honest with my fans, but I don't want to go to jail and take Grace with me. I don't want to do that to her, or even as selfish as it sounds, me.

I am kind of wishing I didn't ruin his house and car, but I am also really glad that I did. I actually feel really happy and all my anger went away after I did that.

I don't want to stay at my parents' house anymore. I need my own house. I mean I am 21 now. A lot has happened and I am getting too old too fast. My past life is now down the drain, and down times I wonder if I made the best of it.

I get on my laptop and look up houses for sale.

I click on a website called www.homesales.us (not a real website I don't think)There is a search bar to type in what you want in your house.

I type in: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, outside pool, game room, office, large kitchen, large living room, front porch, big backyard, and home studio and in the town I live in.

Dozens, more than I thought, showed up, and I clicked the first option. I didn't like it afterward, so I clicked the next one.

It doesn't look bad. It has a big pool with a fence around it and a huge backyard behind it. A decent sized front porch. There is a huge master bedroom and bathroom. The tub is a jacuzzi, which is awesome. The bedroom is painted Caribbean blue and the bathroom was light grey.

The other 3 bedrooms are still big but not as big as the master bedroom, obviously, and good sized bathrooms. One bedroom is painted baby blue, with the bathroom black, another bedroom painted white, with the bathroom light pink, and the last bedroom painted sunburst yellow with an orange painted bathroom.

The kitchen has black appliances and white counters. The office was the size of the master bathroom, which was pretty big, and was painted brown with a brown desk already in there. One less thing I buy. The game room is huge and has a pool table, air hockey table, small bowling isle, and ski ball in there, no extra price for the stuff. The living room is obviously the biggest of the house, painted a cream color. The home studio is probably my favorite. It has a big sound booth, and speakers, along with 2 guitars. It was amazing. The studio, bathrooms, bedrooms, and kitchen, have hard wood flooring. The rest of the house is carpet.
The total cost is $270,00 and is close to a mansion. It is about ten miles from here. I call the number listed and get set up to walk around the house.

-After walk in the house-

I bought the house and I am at the store shopping with Denny for things needed in the new house. He pulls into Home Depot and we go inside.

-After gathering everything-

We ended up getting items for the office, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room.

All I really have to get now is furniture and blankets and pillows.

The total cost was over $700 and I can't believe Denny paid for all of it, even after much of my protesting.

"Thanks babe," I say and kiss him.

"Anything for you princess," he puts his forehead on mine.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says, not being like Matthew who didn't even love me at all.

And I wonder, why do I still compare him to Matthew?

/////\\\\\

How was the chapter?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Bye guys!!