Chapter Twenty One

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

I go inside the church and into the room I got dressed in. I gather my things in my purse and bag and walk out.

"Hey babe," a kid, who looks to be 15, says and winks at me. I feel a strange sense of déjà vu.

"Um, bye."

"Come on, I can make your fantasies become reality," he says.

"First of all, this is my wedding you are at right now. Second of all, I could beat the crap out of your little 15 year old self. Third, and last of all, beat it," I say to him. What is up with you get kids flirting at me at my own wedding?

He has his mouth wide open. He eventually nods his head and walks away.

"That was pretty sexy, babe," Matt says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Awesome to see you do it the second time around."

"How?"

"Because you are so sexy when you are mad," he smiles.

I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Now come on, we wouldn't want to be late to out own honeymoon, now would we?"

"I will have all the time I want to do whatever I want to do to you when we get there!" He winks, and I giggle.

I take his hand in mine and we walk out, with everybody throwing bird food at us. We hop in the limo, once we reach it, and drive off to where we will be spending our honey moon, and to be completely honest, I have no idea where that is.

"You know, Matt?" I question, looking at our hands.

"Hmm.."

"You know how they say Disney is the happiest place in the world?" I ask.

"Yeah," he gives me his full attention.

"Well, it's obvious that they have never been in your arms." I looks up to meet his eyes.

He smiles and kisses me.

"I love you," he says in between kisses. "Cheesy little shit."

"I love you too babe," I say to him. "And to be quite honest, you were a cheesy little shit first."

-1 hour later-

We finally reach the airport and are now boarding into the airplane. I still have no idea where we are going, but I do know that it is about a 5 hour flight.

-5 hours later-

We reached our destination, and now I know that we are in California.

"Come on, babe." Matt helps me out of the plane and into the crowded airport.

We find a driver holding a small white board with 'Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa' written on it, after we get our bags and everything. I walk over to the driver with the sign, with Matt trailing behind me. We soon follow the driver out to a white limo outside. We get in, and one thing I can tell you, it is really hot here compared to Virginia.

After another hour of driving, we pull into an area with only one house, the house we will be staying in. It is a big house with some brown and black in areas, but overall, it is mainly a cream color. It looks to be three stories high, and there are only a couple of windows.

/////\\\\\

Okay, so this story is about to come to an end and I was wondering if you guys want another book.

Please comment so I will know if you do.