Chapter Twenty Five

EDITED

-The same day-

Matt's POV

I get up from the couch suddenly bored of the show I was just watching. I holler at Alyssa to let her know that I am going to get some groceries because we will be here for another 2 weeks and we barely have any food in the fridge and cabinets.

I yell a quick 'I love you' and set towards the Walmart in town.

-30 minutes later-

I am done shopping for food now, and think that it would be a good idea for me to take a walk, so I pull into a park by the house and walk along the sidewalk.

A man caught a my attention.. Cameron. Of course. He is walking towards me and has that smirk of his plastered on his face just like yesterday.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed when he reaches me.

"Just wanted to give you another warning about how I am going to ruin you for taking Alyssa away from me," he says shortly then walks away again.

I sigh then sit on a bench close by. A girl with blonde hair and green eyes walks up to me, throwing herself at me, kissing me. I try to push her off of me, but she won't budge.

"Really Matt? We just got married and here you are kissing another girl?" I hear the person I love the most yell at me after this girl decides to take her face away from mine.

Alyssa's POV

I walk down to the little park that is a couple blocks away from the house we are staying at for our honeymoon so I can get some fresh air. Matt left a while ago to get some groceries from the store in town so I am on my own for a few. I sit down on the first swing I come across and look at my surroundings while I rock back and forth on the swing. There is a little boy, maybe 6 or 7, on a swing, a couple down from the one I am on, and a lady, who I assume is his mother, pushing him. I look past him to see Matt? On a bench? With another girl? Kissing? You better hold my arms back, because I'mma start swinging.

I stand from the swing, walk over to where they are, and confront him, after they pull apart. Matt seems to have a weird expression, confusion probably from seeing me.

"Really Matt? We jut got married, and here you are kissing another girl?"

"What?! You're married?" The girl screams, getting up from beside him on the bench.

"Look, Alyssa. It was nothing, because I don't even kiss her. She just came up to me and started kissing me out of nowhere. I'm sorry, even though it isn't my fault," he says to me.

"Sorry doesn't always fix everything, Matt! Get that through your head! Stop making up excuses and man up to your own actions. Sometimes, I start to wonder, if this relationship mean anything to you. If I even mean anything to you.

"It sure doesn't seem like me nor the relationship we have means anything at all to you, considering the fact that you cheat on me. You also accuse me of cheating on you, but in reality, you're the one cheating on me! But you know what? The only reason why you can keep cheating on me, is because I keep forgiving you. Well, I am tired of giving you multiple chances and listening to your worthless lies. I am done!" I scream at him, while he looks up at me with complete shock.

The other girl is yelling at him too, but I don't know what it is, because I feel like my whole world was just brought down and crashing on top of me.

I don't know I was crying until I feel a tear reach my chin. I wipe away all of the tears and run back to the house.

I begin packing all of my belongings that I brought here, and call my mom.

She answers the phone and I ask, "Can you get me some divorce papers?"

"Honey why?" She sounds very concerned.

"Just get them please." I hang up the phone after those 4 words.

I put my phone in my pocket and take my laptop out. I search for the earliest tickets to Virginia, and I find one for August 16th, three days from today. I purchase and put my laptop back in my bag. I take my things and call a cab to pick me up. I am staying at a cheap hotel until the 16th.

This is exactly like my dream, except the difference is that this is reality, not a dream. I guess that dream was just giving me a heads up. I sit my wedding ring on the nightstand next to Matthew's side of the bed, and get into the cab that honked its horn just moments ago.

Matt's POV

"Why did you do that?" I yell at the girl who is just staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"Cameron said he was going to ruin your life," was all she said before she walked away, hopping in a black Hummer.

Cameron! Cameron Dallas! That stupid man, he has no idea what is coming for him! He just took the thing that meant the most to me in the world, and now is going to pay for what he did.

I get up from the bench harshly and get in the car, then drive back to the house.

I call out Alyssa's name multiple times. "Alyssa? Alyssa?" No answer.

Just as I am about to go up to the bedroom, I spot a box on the floor in the bathroom I am right next to it. I walk up to it to see pregnancy test boxes. I go further in to see the tests in the trashcan. Even though the symbol is faded away in all of them, I still know what they say, they say positive. All three of them.

I call her name out again, but there is no answer still.

I go upstairs and into the bedroom to see something shiny on the nightstand on my side of the bed. Oh no! She took it this far? I picked it up and recognize it as her wedding ring. I need her back!

I snap my head to the tv screen when I hear Alyssa's name. She must have forgotten to turn it off.

On E! News the lady starts talking about Alyssa buying pregnancy tests on different occasions, showing photos of her in different outfits on different days.

What am I going to do?

/////\\\\\

So this is the end!! Comment if you want another book!!