Chapter Eighteen

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

I get out of my beautiful fiancée's arms because I have the urge to puke.

I hurry into the bathroom, and empty my stomach. Looks like all my dinner from last night is right in front of me in the toilet. I feel my head starting to hurt as I put an elbow on the toilet bowl, holding my forehead.

"Babe, are you okay?" Matt asks coming into the bathroom.

"Yea, I'm fine," I say, getting up and brushing my teeth after flushing the toilet.

"You might need to go to the drug store around the corner," he says.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't use protection last week," he whispers. "And I haven't used it lately."

"What?!"

"I didn't use protection," he says louder this time. I start thinking about my cycle, and about how it's about time for me to ovulate.

"Ugh, fine."

I get the keys and drive to the drug store just around the corner. I get out of the car and grab three different pregnancy tests. I go up to to the lady at the counter, but she recognized me, so she asked for an autograph, and I gave her one. I hand her the money then go back home.

I already peed on all three sticks, and I have to wait 5 minutes to get the response.

I sit on the couch with Matt and we snuggle up.

"You know, I really do want a baby." He breaks the silence.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, I want more than one, little Matthews and Alyssas running around the house and growing up before our eyes."

"Aww. I'd love to have all of my children with you," I reply.

He leans into kiss me, but my phone alarm goes off, and I go to the bathroom to check the three sticks sitting on the counter.

They say...

Matt's POV

I really do want kids with Alyssa. She is the perfect girl to carry my kids. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing so.

Just as I am about to kiss her, he phone alarm goes off, and she gets up to check the pregnancy tests in the bathroom.

I hope they all say positive, and I am pretty sure Alyssa does to.

Alyssa comes back into the room with a frown on her face. Oh no! They all said negative.

She speaks up. "They all say... negative!" She looks down and frowns.

I go up to her and hug her. "It's okay baby, we will have a family soon. Maybe you have the stomach flu or something since you were sick earlier."

/////\\\\\

She's not pregnant!

So what did you guys think? Do you like the idea that they are not having a baby right now? Let me know.