Chapter Twenty

EDITED

Alyssa's POV

We sit at the wonderfully decorated table for the bride, broom, and their parents. My mother is sitting to my left, with Matt to my right.

"I love you so much," Matt whispers in my ear, with the very sexy husky voice that I have gotten used to over these almost three years.

"I love you too babe." I give him a quick peck and turn back to the podium where there are people giving toasts.

"I am so happy that my baby boy has finally found the perfect girl to spend the rest of his life," his mother says. "I am certain that you will have a wonderful life with beautiful Alyssa, here. So, I want to make a toast to my new beautiful daughter." We all hold up our glasses of champagne, then take a sip and put them back down.

Next up is my mom. "I couldn't ever imagine anybody else for my precious daughter than Matthew. You are mighty fine handsom, might I say." Everybody laughs at that. She continues, "I know that you can take care of her and won't let anything hurt her, ever. I am happy for you and the new family brought into our lives. A toast to my new son and his wonderful family." We raise our glasses, take a sip, an put them back down.

Matthew goes up to the stage and looks directly into my eyes as he speaks. "I have been waiting to find the perfect girl to settle down for the rest of my life. I am proud to say that I have finally found the one." He pauses, a smile forming on his lips. "Ever since the day I have first laid my eyes on you, I have been thanking God for putting us there in the moment together. I can never dream of having any other women to spend my life with. This is a toast to my stunningly gorgeous wife. I love you so much." We take a sip, and put the glasses back down.

Now it is finally my turn. I take the bottom of my dress in my left hand and my glass in my right hand, and make my way up the stage. I stop in front of the mic and began to speak to Matt. "You take my breath away every time you say anything or even look at me. These past two and a half years have been the best years of life. I wouldn't want anybody else to spend them with me. I have finally found the man of my dreams, and I am never letting go. To my wonderful, handsome hubby," everybody let's out a little laugh, "and his beautiful family. I love that I have you in my life. I love you Matt with all of my heart!"

I get off the stage and Matt meets me half way, when a slow song starts playing, so we can slow dance.

I take his right hand in my left hand, and put my left hand on his shoulder, as he puts his right hand on my lower back, pulling my small frame into his large one.

We start swaying together, as other people gather around us.

"You are beautiful," Matthew says, his minty breathe hitting my mouth.

I blush. "Thank you."

"You know how they say Disney World is the most wonderful place in the world?" He asks.

"Yes?"

"Well, you can tell that they haven't been in your arms before," he says, which makes me blush even more.

"It looks like Tori, Grace, and Dawn want to congratulate you or something," he says after another minute of us swaying in silence.

"Let's go then." I take his hang and we walk over to the three pretty ladies. They were all my brides maids. Tori is wearing a dark blue floor length dress with a v neck and is strapless. Grace has the same dark blue color, but a dress that stops at her knees and has a sweetheart neck line. It is also strapless. Dawn is wearing, the same color as the other two, a dress that has only one strap the stops mid thigh and has a straight line as the top of the chest area.