Chapter Twelve

EDITED

Grace's POV

I watch as Alyssa starts performs my favorite song of this album called "Missing". I think it is an amazing album title for the songs in the album. This song that is my personal favorite is called "Wasting All These Tears".

"I tried to find you at the bottom of the bottle

Lying down on the bathroom floor

My loneliness was rattling the windows

You said you don't want me anymore

And you left me

Standing on the corner crying

Feeling like a fool for trying

I don't even remember why

I'm wasting all these tears on you

I wish I could erase all memory

Cause you didn't even care about me

And finally I'm through

Wasting all these tears on you

These tears on you

You ain't worth another sleepless night

And I'll do everything I got to do to get you off my mind

Cause what you wanted I couldn't give

What you did, boy I'll never forget..."

She has such and amazing voice, and I am so glad that I can call her my friend. I never thought that something like this involving a celebrity would happen to me. She is the only real friend I have and I am so grateful for that.

This might sound a little weird, but Alyssa actually saved my life.

I was bullied throughout school and even after school, but when I listened to Alyssa's music, it made me not want to hurt myself even though I so badly wanted to.

I was so happy when I was able to go on tour and get to know such an amazing person. Alyssa is sweet, funny, kind, and a really good friend. I am also friends with Dawn and Tori, which is great, because I have never had such great friends. I can't believe God has blessed me with such an amazing life now and I honestly could not ask for anymore from him.

She moves on to the next song and every other song for the show.

My mind trails back to my past and I remember the day I almost finally ended my own life, when I saw Alyssa's video.

-Flashback-

I can't believe that stupid prep Natalie dumped all of mine an her lunch all over me. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life. Seeing all the students laugh and point fingers at me, why would nobody understand why I wanted to cry? Everybody has been wanting me out of the world, and now that I think about it, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I run inside my house and into my room, slamming the door shut. Good thing my parents are at work right now.

I grab the rope that I have been keeping for a long time just for this exact reason and make a loop at one end.

Just as I am tying the rope to my ceiling fan, I hear a ding coming from my open laptop, notifying me that something has just been posted. I squint my eyes and see Alyssa Davison's name.

I stop what I am doing and notice that she just uploaded a video of her singing. I click on it and click play.

"Hey guys this is Alyssa Davison and this is a new song I just wrote. It's called Who Says. I hope you like it.

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.Hey!

You made me insecure,

Told me I wasn't good enough.

But who are you to judge

When you're a diamond in the rough.

I'm sure you got some things

You'd like to change about yourself.

But when it comes to me,

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen.

I'm just beautiful me.

Na na na na na na na na na na

You've got every right

To a beautiful life.

C'mon on!

Who says?
Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?
Trust me,
That's the price of beauty.
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you.
You tell 'em what you mean,
But they keep whiting out the truth.
It like a work I art
That never gets to see the light.
Keep you beneath the stars,
Won't let you touch the sky.

Na na na na na na na na na na

I'm not beauty queen.
I'm just beautiful me.

Na na na na na na na na na na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life.
C'mon on!..."

I listen to the rest of the song and then she comes to a stop.

I have an album that just came out called "Inspirational". Please buy or check it out. It has many inspirational songs about my life and others' lives and how to not give up even though you want to so bad.

Do me a favor everyone, and never give up no matter what. I will believe in you forever and always. Stay strong and smile, because each and everyone of you are beautiful and special. Thank you for watching. I will add another video of me singing some time soon. Bye!" And the video stops at that.

After seeing that, I burst into tears. My mom walks into the room, seeing what is wrong, and kicks me out of the house, because I was going to commit suicide. I get all of my things and go to my only friend's house.

-End of flashback-

I only stayed with my friend a few days until she kicked me out also, finding out from my mom the real reason she herself kicked me out. My friend told me that she couldn't have a suicidal friend because it would ruin her reputation, although she was already out of high school.

Now I am so glad all of that has happened to me. I mean, look at me today, I have the best of friends and I am actually happy for once in my life.

/////\\\\\

So that is a little about our dear Grace.