(𝐈𝐕.)𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING TODAY SO FAR?" Sugawara asked the girl.

She nodded. "I like it."

"I'm glad you did!" Hinata exclaimed before being slapped by Kageyama at the back of his head.

"We're all glad, F/n," Asahi said, giving her a faint smile.

It was a bright and sunny day outside and the team decided to let the girl walk around the place a bit.

She had told them that she was previously in Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture and not in Miyagi Prefecture. It was odd since Musutfu doesn't exist in their world so they were slightly confused.

"Alright," Daichi said, "We're going to that store while you guys stay here, got it?"

"Don't worry! We'll protect you, Kiyoko-san!" Tanaka and Nishinoya simultaneously declared.

"I don't need your protection," she said, stopping them from circling her with her handbag.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya!" Daichi called in his commanding voice.

The third and second-year students went and followed their captain into the shop whilst the first-years and managers stayed behind with F/n.

"Oi! Kageyama! Look there!" Hinata exclaimed before grabbing the taller boy by the arm and dragging him towards the gaming store.

"Boke! Hinata! Let go!" Kageyama complained.

"O-Oi! Hinata! Daichi-san said to stay here!" Yamaguchi said, "Tsukki, let's go after them."

Tsukishima clicked his tongue before following his green-haired friend, walking, unlike Yamaguchi who was frantically running after the two other first-years.

"Shouldn't we go after them?" Yachi nervously asked.

Kiyoko sighed. "No, let's just leave them be."

F/n looked around the stores on the first floor before spotting a nearby food court. She tugged Kiyoko's long-sleeved shirt to get her attention.

"Kiyoko-san," she said, "Can we go there? I'm hungry."

She nodded with a smile. "Of course. Hitoka-chan, want to come with?"

"Y-Yes!"

Both Kiyoko and Yachi had grown a close relationship with F/n, Yachi having to relate to her for the lack of confidence with new people and Kiyoko being there to help her from the two crazy second-years.