(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" Midoriya's voice quivered at the thought. There was a chance that he might lose her again. And he did not want that to happen at all.

"I agree with Midoriya," Kirishima stated, eyebrows furrowing slightly, "We have a great chance for the villains to get to you again."

"We should probably prevent them from having you within their reach, F/n," Yaoyorozu said.

"Totally!" Iida declared, "It would be very dangerous for you to get near them! Especially without the teacher's permission."

"Either you go with me or I go alone," she said bluntly, shocking the four while Todoroki stood beside her, supporting her with all his might.

Deep down, he also did not want her to go. But it would seem selfish to her if he states that, like how she views the other four currently. Her brother was not with them and he knew why: She did not want to bother him for she just got him to like her.

Now, you must be wondering what was happening.

It was the next day, the day right after All Might told her about All For One. What All Might had told her just encouraged her to go on a hunt of that horrendous villain, even more, to avenge her quirk back.

She lost hope before the former number one hero stated that and because of him, she was determined, determined to get her quirk back, determined to be a hero.

She knew that this was her chance to prove to her brother that she was worthy.

And that was it. That was how they got into this situation where Midoriya, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu and Iida tried to convince her to stay and not look for All For One.

"Please, F/n," Yaoyorozu said, taking the girl's hands in hers, "Please don't do this to us. Please don't do this to yourself."

"I've changed, Yaoyorozu," she said, snatching her hands back, "I will not listen to others' opinions about it. I will not let you, not any of you, choose what I do in my life any longer. Even if it involves risking my life."

Midoriya looked at her, seeing how her eyes spark up with hope and determination, just like how he was when he was quirkless. "Okay, but I'm coming with you."

F/n turned to the green-haired male, only to see him looking right back at her. Kirishima sucked in a sharp breath before saying, "I'm with Midoriya."

"What!" Iida exclaimed, "This is irrational. I dis-"