(𝐈𝐗.)𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

TO SAY THAT F/N HAD FUN TALKING TO THE BOYS AND MAKING FRIENDS WITH THEM IN THE TRAINING CAMP WOULD BE A REASONABLE THING TO SAY.

They talked to her and for once, she felt needed. She felt like she was needed by them. Like she was a part of their friendship.

Back home wasn't something too familiar with this world. Everyone seemed to be so friendly to her and yet back in her world, her home, everyone seemed to ignore her presence, talking bad about her like she wasn't even there.

F/n doesn't really expect her classmates to all like her company, she just wanted to be a part of their conversation for once, to be able to share her thoughts and opinions.

But as they say, life isn't fair.

F/n sighed, eyes still stuck on the blue sky above her head. She liked seeing the scenery change for every season and for now, the sky was blue with tiny patches of cloud scattered across it and the weather wasn't too cold nor too hot.

Everything was just right. Until she was interrupted.

"F/n!" Bokuto's loud, energetic voice rang through her ears.

The blonde girl looked towards where the voice was coming from and saw Bokuto running towards her with Akaashi being dragged along.

"Yes, Bokuto-san?" she asked before greeting his friend, "Hello, Akaashi-san."

"Hello, F/n-san."

"Coach said we can go out for the day!" he enthusiastically announced.

"Really?" she asked, matching his energy.

"Mhm! Mhm!" he nodded.

"Shouldn't we go now then? Before it's too late?" she asked, standing up.

"The others are already downstairs," Akaashi explained, "We just wanted to know if you would like to come with us."

"Okay."

"Let's go! Akaashi! Let's go!"

"Yes, Bokuto-san."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

People roamed around the area, rushing from store to store. Some busied themselves alone, some chatting with their families and others laughing with their friends.