(𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"SO," he said, "What's your decision?"

This was horrible. F/n couldn't sleep the night before and instead cry in hopes that someone could hear her and help her through all of this mess.

But no one did. Like how All For One said to her.

"Are you joining the League of Villains or do you want to join those monsters?" All For One asked.

"I-I..." she stuttered, looking up at the villain, "I am not joining you."

Shigaraki huffed and scratched his neck in frustration while Toga boredly twirled her knife.

"May I ask why not?"

She gulped at his tone. He sounded so formal yet so... off. There must be something going on as to why he wanted to see her after yesterday. She thought he was going to leave her alone. But he kept true to his words.

"I... I am a hero and I want to be a hero," she bravely declared, sounding confident with her words.

"Then join the league," he said, making the girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"You said you want to be on the hero's side, didn't you? Join, then," he continued, "I told you yesterday, the people who society thinks are heroes aren't actually heroes now are they?"

"They never cared about you and instead ignored you. They never save you and instead walk past you. You can't call the heroes now, can you?"

Like F/n, the League of Villains froze at their leader's words. 'What?!' they all thought.

"Join them, Bakugou. They're just like you. In the darkness alone with no one to help them, they had to help themselves. No one to save them, they had to save themselves. They are just like you, Bakugou."

"What the heck is happening?" Twice asked but then turned against himself, "Shh..."

"Toga and Spinner are just like you," he continued, ignoring the other villain, "They want to be heroes but no one has trust in them. Everyone thought that they would never be heroes and instead, villains."

Both mentioned villains froze at that. But none, no one at all, spoke up about it.

"Tomura and Dabi both had family problems. Just like you." Dabi clenched his teeth with his nails sinking into his skin. Meanwhile, Shigaraki had his eyes widened at the information his leader spoiled for the girl.