(𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE NIGHT WAS COLD, colder than usual. Her head lay on the black stone brick and her eyes closed with furrowed eyebrows.

She was still awake, unable to sleep from the mass of stress she had received earlier in the evening. It felt like a jet lag where time just drastically changes in a matter of seconds.

There was no window to look out, four walls confiscating her from doing anything. The metal box was connected to a chain that is linked to the frame of the broken, dirty bed.

The door opened and there stood the scarred man, physically and mentally.

"Got you food," he said, placing the plate with a few slices of apples, oranges and a glass of water.

He then walked behind her and used the key to unlock the metal box and released her hands. F/n pulled her hands close to her and rubbed her sore wrists.

She stared at him with fearful eyes, not wanting to eat the food in front of her, especially because they were from villains. This made Dabi sigh in frustration.

"Eat," he commanded, knowing exactly what she was afraid of, "You'll die either way."

'Is that supposed to make me feel better?' she thought to herself as stubbornness washed over her. The villain looked at her, sending a fierce glare.

"Fine," he got up from his seat on the edge of the bed and walked away without a single word. The girl looked at him with creased eyebrows with something that had been bothering her since he first came in.

"Why?" she asked, "Why me?"

Dabi paused in his tracks and with hands in the pockets of his pants, he looked back at her, body twisting as he did so.

"Boss wanted you," he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly, "You heard him."

"But-" she paused as she caught on Dabi's annoyed gaze, immediately looking down and staying quiet.

"Eat or you'll starve," he said before leaving the room and locking it shut. F/n took a deep breath and sighed, hugging her legs against her chest.

The thin white clothes she wore given by the League weren't too comfortable, considering how it wasn't too clean.

F/n glanced at the plate of food, stomach growling loudly at the sight of it. She let out another breath and thought, 'I'll die either way, won't I?'