(𝐗𝐗𝐈.)𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N REACHED THE UA DORM BUILDING WITH A SLIGHT FROWN ON HER LIPS. 'I missed so much...' she thought, staring at the building that stood tall in front of her.

Chatters filled the common area of the Class 1-A school dorm building. The Bakusquad along with Midoriya, Uraraka, Hagakure, Asui, Ojiro and Sato sat on the large couch whilst watching the two friends compete against each other in the game.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu stayed on a nearby couch, talking casually whilst Bakugou was in his room. Tokoyami was having a very formal conversation with Todoroki in the dining area.

Iida, Shoji, Koda and Mineta all stared at Aoyama, sweat dropping as he continued bragging about his good looks in his French accent.

The large door swung open and the eyes of nineteen turned towards it. Fourteen were frozen in their spots, unable to determine whether they were hallucinating or not. The other five sighed in relief at the girl who stood by the door with eyes scanning the room in curiosity.

"F/n?" Mina said slowly, voice cracking in the middle of saying her name. Tears blurred the vision of many as they tried holding it back. Her breathing became rigid as they made eye contact. Jumping from her seat, she engulfed her in a hug, wailing as she repeatedly apologized.

The other students joined in, forming a large group hug with the suffocating girl in the middle. She let out a nervous chuckle as she struggled against the firm grip they all had.

"I-I can't b... breathe..." she said and was immediately let go by her classmates.

"F/n..." Jiro mumbled, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck.

"It's been quite some time, hasn't it, Jiro?" she laughed, hugging her one true friend back. One of three, at least.

"F/n," Asui muttered, pulling her into a hug as well, "I missed you. You were gone for so long." F/n patted her back, trying to help her maintain her constant hiccups.

"It's okay," she said with full sincerity, "I'm back."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

That night gave her a slight foreign feeling. She laid on her bed with eyes glued on the white ceiling, unable to sleep. This was normal for her, the inability to sleep in somewhere she wasn't used to being.