(𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"BAKUGOU-SAN, WAS IT?"

"U-Um... Just F/n."

She did not at all know how in the world she got caught in this sort of situation. Or maybe she does know after all.

F/n was going to the restroom in the middle of the night, passing by a couple of rooms where the volleyball team members slept in. She yawned, closed her eyes for a moment and blinked them open to adjusting to the dim light.

She was going to the restroom or trying to go until she got lost. She looked around before deciding to go back from where she came from.

At this point, F/n really needed to go to the restroom and decided that she should knock on one of the doors, hoping that she could find her way there.

And unfortunately, or fortunately, it was Nekoma's room that she knocked. Yaku opened the door with a slightly shocked and confused look on his face.

And that was how she got here, questioned by the short blonde-haired boy who was standing by the door.

"Sorry if I sound rude but what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" he asked.

"W-Well..." she stuttered, trying to figure out the least awkward way to ask the question, "I was just-"

"Yaku?" a deep voice called out from the dark room, "What are you- Oh, F/n?"

"Kuroo?" she said, uncertain.

"Yeah, that's right," he faintly smiled as he revealed himself, "What are you doing here so late at night?"

"I... was trying to find the restroom and- and I got lost..." she mumbled shyly.

"I think I can show you," Yaku volunteered, "It's just- Kenma! Can you stop playing your PSP and go to sleep?"

The shooting sounds from Kenma's PSP were very clear to be heard. The light shone brightly in the dark room and onto his pale face.

To say that F/n was intrigued by the team's attitude could be understood. It seems like the teams from each and every one of these schools have their own one person that would always do exactly the same as another person in another team would.

"I can't sleep," he stated, eyes still locked onto his game.

Kuroo sighed. "You know you have to sleep or you'll get grumpy in the morning," he said in a half-joking and half-serious tone.