(𝐕𝐈.)𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"SO... F/N," Kuroo started, "We never really got to talk about what you said earlier."

"Yeah! You said that you're a hero!" Bokuto said with his mouth full of food, which led to him getting scolded by Akaashi.

"In training," she added.

Kuroo raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, that," he said.

"I'm a hero in training. What about it?" she asked.

Kuroo and Bokuto exchanged glances while F/n just tilted her head in questioning.

"What they're trying to say is, aren't heroes fictional?" Akaashi spoke for them.

F/n looked at him and gave him a what-did-you-just-say-to-me stare and scrunched her eyebrows.

"They're not fictional," she claimed, "I'm a hero and I'm not fictional."

"What powers do you have, then?" Bokuto exaggeratingly asked.

"Explosion," she said.

"What?" Kenma asked, finally looking up from his gaming console.

"Are you actually serious?" Kuroo asked.

She hissed, raising her palm and placing it on the table between them. She activated her quirk and a small explosion appeared.

The other boys flinched at the sudden noise and turned towards their table. The smoke cleared and F/n was finally allowed to see their reactions.

Kenma had his under-eye twitch in surprise, hand now empty as his console fell on the table. Kuroo and Bokuto both had their eyes wide and mouths agape, staring at her palm. Akaashi had his eyes stuck on her hand, unable to take them off of it.

"Oi! F/n! What was that?" Ukai stormed towards the five.

She innocently looked at him and he stared right back at her, knowing what had happened due to the light smoke visible in his vision.

"You used your power, didn't you?" Ukai asked.

"Quirk," she cheekily corrected.

Ukai let out a tired sigh. "You know you can't use your quirk or whatever in here," he scolded.

"But they didn't believe me," she retorted.

Ukai groaned, frustrated at the girl's reply "Whatever," he muttered, walking away, "Don't do it again."