(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"WHO'RE THESE?" was the first thing that came out of Aizawa's mouth when he opened the door to the dorm.

The commotion was heard even from the outside of the form building and the teacher was concerned. Very concerned. Well, more annoyed and tired than concerned.

"As the class representative, Aizawa-sensei, I volunteer to claim that we do not know them either. They had invaded our lounge area, without any consent, and attacked us," Iida said.

"No, we didn't!" Nishinoya objected.

"We came here to protect!" Yamamoto stated.

"Protect and save F/n!" Tanaka added.

"Yeah!" Hinata defended.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the boys' remarks as he swapped gazes from one boy to the other. The homeroom teacher's eyes glowed red and his hair floated, making all of them jerk backwards and cower in fear.

"What do you want from F/n?" he asked, sending shivers down their spines. The constant villain attacks would always have a connection to the poor girl and he had had enough.

The boys kept quiet, hoping that someone would speak up for them. Thankfully or not, someone did.

"A fairly old man told us that F/n is in danger and that our task is to save her," Ushijima bluntly stated.

"Miracle boy!" Tendou gasped, "You're not supposed to tell anyone about it!"

Ushijima turned to his friend before nonchalantly saying, "Didn't Akaashi tell them about it already?" That made the redhead speechless while the mentioned second-year blush deep red.

"Old man?" Aizawa repeated, "How old?"

"Fairly old," the boy responded, which resulted in some of his friends slapping their palms against their foreheads.

"Excuse me, Aizawa-sensei," Sugawara said, "But we aren't too sure how or why we got here either."

"Yes," Yaku cleared his throat, "The man that told us didn't give us much information about it."

"Mhmm!" Bokuto hummed, "But we did go through the rollercoaster ride! It was so fun! You should try it!"

"It's not the time for that, Bokuto-san," Akaashi sighed.

"Oh... kay?" the teacher said as he stretched out the word 'okay', "What's so important about that? Why are you here? Who even are you?"

Tsukishima scoffed, moving his gaze away as he kept his arms crossed against his chest. Kenma sighed for the billionth time today and Kuroo still had his hands deep in his pockets.